Highway to Hele - Final Issue & Online sale

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
bobby93
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Eunan O'Kane

Highway to Hele - Final Issue & Online sale

Post by bobby93 »

Hi gang. You may already know that I'm calling time on Highway to Hele. If you didn't know that, the full statement is pinned up on our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/highwaytohele

But there is good news. Issue 13 is done and in stock on the website. It features interviews with Ben Gerring and Jana-Kate Richards from TULFC. We also have varying levels of stock of Issues 7, 8, 10, 11 & 12, as well as the black sew-on Rage Against the Machine-inspired patches. The patches and the back issues have been reduced accordingly.

It would be really great if you would consider helping me clear through the back issues and earn back a little bit of the money I've spent over the last three years. If there are gaps in your collection, now's the time to sort it out. Thanks for reading, it's been fun (and hard, but mostly fun).

www.highwaytohele.bigcartel.com
FINAL ISSUE (#13) & back issues of TUFC fanzine Highway to Hele available now from http://www.highwaytohele.bigcartel.com

Twitter: @highwaytohele
Facebook: facebook.com/highwaytohele
SenorDingDong
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: David Graham

Post by SenorDingDong »

Sad to hear that you're calling it a day, you provided a real outlet for TQU related content, which is lacking in the day of digital content/forums/FB groups taking over much of the fan culture.