Barrow AFC

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Bristol_Gull
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Rodney Jack
Watches from: Pop side

Post by Bristol_Gull »

I heard that Richie Bennett has handed in a transfer request? Perhaps we can get him down here!
Bristol_Gull
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Rodney Jack
Watches from: Pop side

Post by Bristol_Gull »

Sounds like you will have your hands full with the Barrow forum anyway Chris from what Ray has being saying but if not, you now have your own Barrow AFC thread here to keep us informed of all the important Barrow related updates!

Given that we don't have any real local rivals in our division anymore it seems that we can adopt Barrow AFC given that you are only 345 miles away!
Glostergull
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Post by Glostergull »

Can I have a thread about my other football team Botswana Meat Commission please. they play in the top flight of Botswanas prem league.
awe go on !
Always Look on the bright side of life

Check out my poems topic... http://www.torquayfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4843
Plainmoor78
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Les Lawrence

Post by Plainmoor78 »

Barrow_fan_chris wrote: 22 Jul 2017, 22:23 Good old Ray , he's an old dinosaur that appears from time to time on the barrow forum.
Claims he can only go to midweek games due to a "regular weekend engagement"
I'm a recently employed Mod on the barrow site.
I'm Chris.
Hi Chris. I don't mind Ray posting on here, but could somebody educate him as to the difference between blogs and forums, and e mails and postings.
I did have a look at your forum and read the thread about the Blackburn PSF. I couldn't believe, when discussing the minor crowd trouble that occured he referred to other fans postings as 'witness e mails'.
Colorado Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Colorado Gull »

The constant Barrow contributions are rather tedious and annoying many posters on a daily basis. I would ask the Barrow members to keep it TUFC related with Barrow interjections when relevant, otherwise, there is a perfectly good non-TUFC part of the forum that would welcome non-TUFC posts on a regular basis.
Formerly dannyrvtufc4life.
barrowfan_chris
Trialist
Trialist

Post by barrowfan_chris »

I'm afraid that someone has decided to impersonate me for those who visit the Barrow forum and others this is the way I create my username. 1/10 for effort though but a must try harder next time.

And it would seem we've just had a Torquay fan register to spam our forum as well can we do a forum exchange ha.
Louis
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Louis »

Sorry can't read anymore of this. Locked. :lock:
⚽️ Prediction League 23/24 - TUFC merch prizes for grabs
⚽️ Press Room - all latest TUFC News
⚽️ @Torquay_Fans - follow us on X for all the latest