Jon-Paul Pittman signs!

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
CraigUnder
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero

Jon-Paul Pittman signs!

Post by CraigUnder »

TUST_Member_Rob

Post by TUST_Member_Rob »

a bit of experience in the side with him and Gowling signing
monkeyboy
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Mark Loram

Post by monkeyboy »

Hope this is an upgrade on Harrad rather than a replacement for Williams
PaulBreen
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Derek Dawkins

Post by PaulBreen »

Things looking good in this past few days but a goalie still needed as soon as possible.
lucy6lucy
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Chris Myers

Post by lucy6lucy »

monkeyboy wrote: 13 Jun 2017, 19:57 Hope this is an upgrade on Harrad rather than a replacement for Williams
I imagine williams and harrads wages last season, gave Nicholson nightmares, in what they contributed to the team last season. Out with the dead wood, we move on and in better condition.
Lucy
Paignton green
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Robin stubbs

Post by Paignton green »

williams kept tufc in this shit league
lucy6lucy
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by lucy6lucy »

Paignton green wrote: 14 Jun 2017, 18:41 williams kept tufc in this shit league
Really? I agree he scored a few goals but over the majority of the season his attitude was suspect. I personally feel the togetherness of the team kept us up in the end.
Lucy
Paignton green
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Robin stubbs

Post by Paignton green »

Lucy I guess it all comes down to money in the end I'm an argyle fan but have a soft spot for tufc good luck for the season from Terry Paignton green
lucy6lucy
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by lucy6lucy »

threelittlepiglets wrote: 23 Jun 2017, 20:57 And some HUGE individual goals from Williams whose attitude was sublime in the final games!!
Shame about the first 30 games
Lucy
lucy6lucy
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by lucy6lucy »

Anyway this is about Pittman. Williams is gone, his ego sadly effected the team and results.
Lucy
arcadia
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Jake Andrews

Post by arcadia »

lucy6lucy wrote: 23 Jun 2017, 21:55 Shame about the first 30 games
It's all about blend in the team and the manager has to look at this as when Keating and Williams were together we started to look a lot better.
Williams was not selected and did not deserve a place in the side at one stage but perhaps he was beginning to feel wanted.
Jeff
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by Jeff »

Has Williams signed for anyone yet? Wasn't there a rumour going around he was lined up for Dover?
Plainmoor78
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Les Lawrence

Post by Plainmoor78 »

lucy6lucy wrote: 23 Jun 2017, 21:59 Anyway this is about Pittman. Williams is gone, his ego sadly effected the team and results.
Nicolson knew what sort of player he was getting when he signed Williams. Williams was wasted for the early part of the season because Nicholson didn't know how to manage a player he had spunked money on. Quite frankly I would rather have Williams stay and Nicholson go. All Nicholson has managed to show in two seasons is that he can inspire a team when everything is up shit creek sans paddle. What we need is a manager who can avoid getting up shit creek in the first place.
Parkys People
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Darren Moore

Post by Parkys People »

Bar 3 games at the end of the season, Williams was rubbish for TUFC. My colours are firmly tied to the mast in support of our manager, now going into only his 2nd full season as a manager. Strange that people want to put the boot in over BW not remaining.

A partnership of Keating & Pittman looks quite promising. to me. Brett Williams has nobody but himself to look at when reasoning why he's not at TUFC!
lucy6lucy
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by lucy6lucy »

Parkys People wrote: 25 Jun 2017, 17:19 Bar 3 games at the end of the season, Williams was rubbish for TUFC. My colours are firmly tied to the mast in support of our manager, now going into only his 2nd full season as a manager. Strange that people want to put the boot in over BW not remaining.

A partnership of Keating & Pittman looks quite promising. to me. Brett Williams has nobody but himself to look at when reasoning why he's not at TUFC!
:goodpost:
Lucy