New kit

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
lucy6lucy
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Chris Myers

Post by lucy6lucy »

Bleeper wrote: 02 Jul 2017, 14:42 Ray,

I think what everyone is trying to get as is every comment you make concerns or is about Barrow.. this is a Torquay forum and many/all don't really care what is happening/signing for/kits about barrow.

Maybe you should save your time and in the end, your ability to post on here in the future and go back to the barrow forum and post where others appreciate your input
Has he gone yet. Complete tool
Lucy
Ray Johnstone
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Halstead

Post by Ray Johnstone »

This one of the most unwelcoming blogs I have ever logged on to. I am surprised the webmaster allows such rudeness.

Ray
CraigUnder
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero

Post by CraigUnder »

Ray Johnstone wrote: 03 Jul 2017, 19:09 This one of the most unwelcoming blogs I have ever logged on to. I am surprised the webmaster allows such rudeness.

Ray
Ray,

Nothing against you being here at all, my point being is that it is a Torquay forum, not a Barrow one.. I'm sure if most of your posts were about Torquay there wouldn't be any dramas, but the fact is, most of your posts are about trivial stuff from Barrow.
Alpine Joe
First Regular
First Regular

Post by Alpine Joe »

Diversity Isn't Our Strength :)
Louis
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Louis »

Ray Johnstone wrote: 03 Jul 2017, 19:09 This one of the most unwelcoming blogs I have ever logged on to. I am surprised the webmaster allows such rudeness.

Ray
:na:
⚽️ Prediction League 23/24 - TUFC merch prizes for grabs
⚽️ Press Room - all latest TUFC News
⚽️ @Torquay_Fans - follow us on X for all the latest

Jeff
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by Jeff »

Ray
Maybe if your posts were relevant and not just Barrow-related drivel then you'd have got a better reception.

I'm just off now to log onto the Boreham Wood forum to tell them how we've signed Neal Osborn as backup keeper - see how interested they are about that.......
RussianGull
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero

Post by RussianGull »

Louis wrote: 03 Jul 2017, 20:55 :na:
:)
Ray Johnstone
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Halstead

Post by Ray Johnstone »

Please explain how commending Miller's excellent kit designs, discussing Yan Klukowski's move to Plainmoor and commenting on TUFC's new badge is Barrow related.
merse btpir
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: robin stubbs

Post by merse btpir »

Jeff wrote: 03 Jul 2017, 21:33 I'm just off now to log onto the Boreham Wood forum to tell them how we've signed Neal Osborn as backup keeper - see how interested they are about that.......
Well if you do that I'll tell you how my son's programme of pre-season friendlies with his new club Boreham Wood include games against his last two clubs ~ Watford and Dagenham ~ and one against Luton Town who he declined to discuss terms with after impressing playing against them.

He's also now joined at Meadow Park by no less than five others who played in the IWA u16 squad I oversaw last season ~ we must have been doing something right!
CraigUnder
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero

Post by CraigUnder »

New kits!!

Love the away kit!

Edit: can't add them from my phone ahhh
SatNav
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Luke Young

Post by SatNav »

Love them both!!!
OllieGull
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Luke Young

Post by OllieGull »

A bit generic as predicted, but I must admit they're a lot smarter than normal!
Burnhamgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Burnhamgull »

Love both the home and away shirts. Didn't think I'd ever buy a replica shirt again but might be tempted.

Interested to see what casual tops will be available.
TUFC never fails to let its fanbase down.

27/08/18 - Time to step back from this shambles and focus on things in life that make me happy. TUFC doesn't.
lucy6lucy
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Chris Myers

Post by lucy6lucy »

OllieGull wrote: 05 Jul 2017, 00:10 A bit generic as predicted, but I must admit they're a lot smarter than normal!
Have to say very impressive. Will buy the home kit.
Lucy
gullpower
First Regular
First Regular

Post by gullpower »

I didn't like last season's kit but thought it looked better on the team than me.

I think new kit is an improvement on last season.