Courtney Richards

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
merse btpir
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: robin stubbs

Post by merse btpir »

No-one could accuse Courtney Richards of ever giving less than one hundred per cent; opinions of his technical expertise are whatever they will be but as I emphasized before; it what his managers and potential managers are looking for and find in his game is what is important to him.
Dazza
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs

Post by Dazza »

I agree with Merse. He's a players, player - if such a phrase is still current. The smartass remarks about him on here are from the terminally misguided.
merse btpir
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: robin stubbs

Post by merse btpir »

.....parks' players who reckon they could hack it at the pro' game but in reality couldn't trap a bag of shopping
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

Comments on here regards Richards to be, are not misguided. Richards will give you 100% effort, so will some bloke called Eric who plays in the SDL if you give him a chance to go pro with TUFC.

Not wishing to offend, but said to a mate when Richards got injured, the team stands a chance at staying up now, was there any coincidence, results and performances improved at the same time. Even at our level of football you need so much more than a 100% effort player, wouldn't of complained if some one had given a £1 for every time Richards misplaced a 2 yard pass, let alone a 10 yard pass and conceded possession.

Even with our budget there are better players out there, having said all that, if he gets a good move I'd wish him well.
Formerly known as forevertufc
arcadia
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Jake Andrews

Post by arcadia »

forevertufc wrote: 31 May 2017, 21:54 Comments on here regards Richards to be, are not misguided. Richards will give you 100% effort, so will some bloke called Eric who plays in the SDL if you give him a chance to go pro with TUFC.

Not wishing to offend, but said to a mate when Richards got injured, the team stands a chance at staying up now, was there any coincidence, results and performances improved at the same time. Even at our level of football you need so much more than a 100% effort player, wouldn't of complained if some one had given a £1 for every time Richards misplaced a 2 yard pass, let alone a 10 yard pass and conceded possession.

Even with our budget there are better players out there, having said all that, if he gets a good move I'd wish him well.
What you are saying is that Nicho was selecting a player that you thought should not be in the side. :-/