Season tickets

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.

Will you buy a season ticket for 2017/18 season?

Yes, without question
29%
Only if they are really cheap
3%
I don't know. I will wait to see what happens
35%
Probably not
14%
Under no circumstances will I be giving GI my money as I don't trust them
19%

Total votes: 63

Plainmoor78
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Les Lawrence

Post by Plainmoor78 »

Looks more like a smoking shelter.
nickbrod
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs
Watches from: Family Stand

Post by nickbrod »

nickbrod wrote: 23 May 2017, 20:31 Woking are offering their Early Bird season tickets for just £99 and have currently sold 1400. Wonder how many have been sold at TQ1 to date?
Woking's Early Bird price £99 instead of £330 has just finished and the club announce that at 1800 that's the most they've ever sold.
Anyone at TQ1 going to let us know how sales are going?
Glostergull
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Post by Glostergull »

Gullscorer wrote: 30 Apr 2017, 13:42 Not sure I fit into any of those categories. I'd buy a season ticket one if I could afford one, and if my health would permit me to attend most games. As it is, I must pay to attend individual games as and when I can get to them. At least I will get a pensioner's discount..

Us oldies must stick together musn't we. do you remember when Noah built that Ark. i stood and watched I wondered if you were the other side . :lol:
Always Look on the bright side of life

Check out my poems topic... http://www.torquayfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4843
TUST_Member_Rob

Post by TUST_Member_Rob »

nickbrod wrote: 05 Jun 2017, 21:23 Woking's Early Bird price £99 instead of £330 has just finished and the club announce that at 1800 that's the most they've ever sold.
Anyone at TQ1 going to let us know how sales are going?
Woking at an average attendance of 1430 last year, although they have sold more season tickets than that, surely their match day revenue will be next to nothing.
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

Glostergull wrote: 06 Jun 2017, 20:45
Us oldies must stick together musn't we. do you remember when Noah built that Ark. i stood and watched I wondered if you were the other side . :lol:
I can just about remember that old cow shed.. :) :O
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

Glostergull wrote: 06 Jun 2017, 20:45
I can just about remember that old cow shed.. :) :O
Burnhamgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Burnhamgull »

Of the 21 people who said, "I don't know. I will wait to see what happens", how many are tempted by the signings this week and thinking of buying one before the price goes up after tomorrow?
TUFC never fails to let its fanbase down.

27/08/18 - Time to step back from this shambles and focus on things in life that make me happy. TUFC doesn't.
CraigUnder
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero

Post by CraigUnder »

I think the signings will make people think twice, but also those that said maybe know that GI still want the freehold!

Encouraging start but we cant be complacent and take our eyes off the ball on what should be the most important signing, refusal of the freehold to GI!
Plainmoor78
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Les Lawrence

Post by Plainmoor78 »

Bleeper wrote: 15 Jun 2017, 22:54 I think the signings will make people think twice, but also those that said maybe know that GI still want the freehold!

Encouraging start but we cant be complacent and take our eyes off the ball on what should be the most important signing, refusal of the freehold to GI!
:goodpost:
gullpower
First Regular
First Regular

Post by gullpower »

Bleeper wrote: 15 Jun 2017, 22:54 I think the signings will make people think twice, but also those that said maybe know that GI still want the freehold!

:goodpost:

Although I have lost count of the number of times that it has been postponed, the strategy meeting when the freehold is to be discussed is now on Monday 24th July. A good showing by fans at this public meeting would send an important message. Maybe even a protest outside - that would give the Herald something to report - we can but hope.
Mattpuma
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Situation Vacant

Post by Mattpuma »

Business as usual at TUFC. After being told they kept our photos on record from last season I now get an email saying they have lost the photos and I have to provide a new one.
Customer service never improves at TQ1.
Tust member 191
desperado
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by desperado »

Yes I checked they could still use the old photos, havent heard what you have though.....yet
I must admit I am never very impressed when I phone Plainmoor, they always sound half asleep
and never very interested
Mattpuma
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Situation Vacant

Post by Mattpuma »

Check your emails. Thats an extra £5 to get some more done.
Tust member 191
nickbrod
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Watches from: Family Stand

Post by nickbrod »

I've not heard anything either.....but my money was taken quickly enough!
portugull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: lee mansell
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by portugull »

Well I renewed on 30th May and I have had no email asking for a photo.Time will tell!