Season tickets

Discuss all the latest news at Plainmoor with fellow fans.

Will you buy a season ticket for 2017/18 season?

Yes, without question
27%
Only if they are really cheap
4%
I don't know. I will wait to see what happens
38%
Probably not
14%
Under no circumstances will I be giving GI my money as I don't trust them
18%

Total votes: 56

forevertufc
Legend
Legend

Season tickets

Post by forevertufc » 14 May 2017, 21:15

You'll probably get a reply, but they'll only tell you, want they want you to hear. reading through the replies, I do see both sides of the argument here. It was put to me by another forum member at the last home game, if G.I can pull the rug from the feet of Bristol Rovers with the size and passion of their fan-base, what's going to stop from doing it here, it was a fair and valid point.

However I think mattpuma makes a fair point above also, why make it even easier for them, sell 1500 season tickets have 4,000 gates at every home game, to fair will not stop G.I from screwing the club over, but makes it a lot harder for them to justify, than if they sell 200 season tickets, and we gates 1,200.

As fan's we have to fight for our club now, the best way to do that, is to turn up in numbers support the team, whilst making our feelings to the owners clear, by boycotting, mattpuma's right, playing right in to their hands.

threelittlepiglets
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Hargreaves

Post by threelittlepiglets » 14 May 2017, 22:33

Agreed with above... rather than boycott the football and continue latching onto stories that end up null - turn up and get behind the team! Whoever it may be!!!

threelittlepiglets
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Hargreaves

Post by threelittlepiglets » 14 May 2017, 22:34

:goodpost:
Mattpuma wrote:
12 May 2017, 21:38
I would say that by not buying a season ticket you are potentially playing right into GIs hands.
It could suit their agenda to say "hey look nobody cares about TUFC, we only sold 200 season tickets Mr Oliver"
I feel the best way to show our strength as supporters is to back the team despite GI and show the mayor TUFC is viable at Plainmoor.
I have bought my season ticket.

arcadia
Player Coach
Player Coach
Favourite player: S Chaney and B Moore

Post by arcadia » 17 May 2017, 20:20

I've done my good deed today and got my season ticket not for G.I. but for the squad and manager. :keepie:

kevgull
Team Captain
Team Captain

Post by kevgull » 21 May 2017, 11:08

Anyone know how many ST's have been sold?
It's usually a very good mood indicator of TUFC support.
Life is like TUFC. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. :goal:

wivelgull
Player Coach
Player Coach
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Post by wivelgull » Yesterday, 08:22

Living 450 miles away, unfortunately not, although of course I shall be following TUFC all the way.