Who Are Ya? - Torquay United

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Vital Lincoln City
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Who Are Ya? - Torquay United

Post by Vital Lincoln City »

Who Are Ya? - Torquay United:
http://www.lincoln.vitalfootball.co.uk/ ... p?a=488011

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Twitter? Please Retweet the link to this Article:
https://x.com/VitalLincoln/status/852777058711158785

On Facebook? Please Share the link to this Article:
https://www.facebook.com/VitalLincolnCi ... 4156449493

On Google+? Please Share the link to this Article:
https://plus.google.com/+VitalLincolnCi ... Zw6KbX5KEv
merse btpir
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: robin stubbs

Post by merse btpir »

We do have to trusts ~ TUST and TUCST, the community sports trust.......

TUOSC is patently not a trust but an official supporters club set up by and given approval by the last board in direct contrast to the manner in which they chose to carry on their relationship with the supporters' trust. So to tell the supporters of Lincoln City that the Torquay United Official Supporters Club is a trust is ridiculous. Correctly though, it is emphasised that TUOST do not stand up for the interests of the supporters but tend to be an auxiliary arm providing voluntary help to the club in running match days and extra-curricular activities with the Junior Supporters.

This mis-information given out to supporters of other clubs is indicative of the widespread lack of awareness and general ignorance of what really is at Torquay United and the lack of care so many supporters show in reading information on the reality of life.
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

merse btpir wrote: 14 Apr 2017, 08:18 We do have to trusts ~ TUST and TUCST, the community sports trust.......

TUOSC is patently not a trust but an official supporters club set up by and given approval by the last board in direct contrast to the manner in which they chose to carry on their relationship with the supporters' trust. So to tell the supporters of Lincoln City that the Torquay United Official Supporters Club is a trust is ridiculous. Correctly though, it is emphasised that TUOST do not stand up for the interests of the supporters but tend to be an auxiliary arm providing voluntary help to the club in running match days and extra-curricular activities with the Junior Supporters.

This mis-information given out to supporters of other clubs is indicative of the widespread lack of awareness and general ignorance of what really is at Torquay United and the lack of care so many supporters show in reading information on the reality of life.
A tad harsh on a keen young fan.

I think he did a marvellous job and a gentle correction or nudge in the right direction would be more appropriate. We all make mistakes ^.^
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
Soupdragon
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Steve Woods

Post by Soupdragon »

merse btpir wrote: 14 Apr 2017, 08:18

Indeed. But then I wonder why you didn't respond to Vital Lincoln City on here in order to be certain that the information he was given was correct.

Although I would love us to come back tonight with three points (and stranger things have happened), I wish the Imps and the on-an-upwards-trajectory Danny Cowley every success for what I hope is a promotion season for them. I think Mr Cowley is destined for far greater things.
CraigUnder
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero

Post by CraigUnder »

Merse, thanks for correcting me in your usual subtle ways..
tomogull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Colin Bettany

Post by tomogull »

Southampton Gull wrote: 14 Apr 2017, 09:47 A tad harsh on a keen young fan.

I think he did a marvellous job and a gentle correction or nudge in the right direction would be more appropriate. We all make mistakes ^.^
No SG - we all make mistakes EXCEPT the Font of all Knowledge (brilliant description hi-jacked from the TFF Forum) :rofl: