TUFC TV - CLARKE OSBORNE

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
kevgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

TUFC TV - CLARKE OSBORNE

Post by kevgull »

Our Director is planning an online questionnaire and is very much looking forward to receiving some positive feedback from TUFC's fan base in the aspiration of taking our club forward. I think he might also benefit from answering a questionnaire from us to ensure that we fully understand each other.

I have a couple of questions that he may wish to answer.
Perhaps you might have your own.

Mr Osborne can you explain the reasons why the promised Loan signings did not materialise? Can you confirm that by allowing our recent Loanies to return to their parent clubs without bringing in replacements would severely impact our relegation fight?

Mr Harrop can we have Gerring and Duke back as we are on the Bones of on football arse, please?

Mr Osborne can you confirm that you WILL build a new stadium WITHOUT attempting to buy or control the future of Plainmoor?
Life is like TUFC. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. :goal:
kevgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by kevgull »

Torquay Official website is now open for your questions.
Don't be shy!
Life is like TUFC. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. :goal:
Yorkieandy
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Kev Nic

Post by Yorkieandy »

An online questionnaire! :clap: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Osborn is either clearly enjoying this pantomime villain role a bit too much and continues taking the p*ss to see how far he can push it OR he's insane.

F*ck your questionnaire. Pump some money into the club, front up to the fans and tell the truth and start digging the footings for a new stadium.

If not then sod off and take yes man lap dog puppet Harrop with you.
Last edited by Yorkieandy on 31 Mar 2017, 10:16, edited 1 time in total.
kevgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by kevgull »

Yorkieandy wrote: 31 Mar 2017, 10:13 An online questionnaire! :clap: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Osborn is either clearly enjoying this pantomime villain role a bit too much and continues taking the p*ss to see how far he can push it OR he's insane.

F*ck your questionnaire. Pump some money into the club, front up to the fans and tell the truth and start digging the footings for a new stadium.

If not then sod off.
:goodpost:
kevgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by kevgull »

Sent this off but do not expect any of my questions or concerns to be answer as requested.

Profile:
A very frustrated, infuriated and mistrusting Popside Season ticket holder.

Dear Sir,

Your initial investment and plans of a new Stadium were very much welcomed by most TUFC fans however there were murmurings in the back ground, by a few, that RSL's intentions were not as honourable as first published. I now, like many others recently, have lost faith in your ambitions for TUFC and wish you to contradict me, by backing up your answers with facts and figures please.

If results were to go against TUFC, we could be relegated within the next 4 games. With this in mind please allow me the courtesy of having my questions posted in full and then answered to the best of your knowledge.

Can you confirm, with a simple answer, that you have absolutely no business interests in owning Plainmoor and your longer term focus is purely on the building of a new stadium, as originally promulgated.

Can you clarify why there were no new Loan signings after the return of Players to WBA, Wimbledon AFC and Kidderminster? Compounded to this, our depleted squad is missing Duke and Gerring , will they be returning in order to strengthen our squad?

Is it true that our General Manager offered KN two already lined up Loan players in exchange for a change in his contract?

How much is our Scout costing and why appoint one when it is obvious we needed temporary investment on the pitch?

Who is our reserve goal keeper and what level of experience does this player have?

How do you respond to the accusation that after your recent lack of response and inactivity to our relegation plight. The National League might not see RSL as a " Fit and Proper owner" of a football club?

Thank you in advance for your honesty in responses to my questions.

Regards
Possible Season Ticket holder next year but don't hold your breath!
Yorkieandy
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Yorkieandy »

Some good stuff there Kev.

Sadly though Osborn is just going to cherry pick questions he knows he can answer with a vagueness. He won't be giving anything definitive nor will he honestly answer the most pertinent points directed at him.

That's why this questionnaire thingy is a total load of cobblers.

He knows what the the majority of fans want and he knows how the majority of fans feel. He's been there 3 months for fecks sake.

Yet he has said nothing and done nothing. Not the typical behaviour of dynamic, excited new owners.

He doesn't need to say anything now or answer anything. His actions (or lack of) over a 3 month period says it all.

Questionnaires my arse.
Yorkieandy
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Yorkieandy »

The question is really do we trust the mayor? Nothing else really matters.
kevgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by kevgull »

Yorkieandy wrote: 31 Mar 2017, 15:37 The question is really do we trust the mayor? Nothing else really matters.
Ain't that the truth mate.

If however we were comfortable posting our questions on this thread we would all know how many have been Cherry picked.
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

Dear Mr Osborne,

Are you related in any way to former chancellor, George?

The reason I ask is that, like him, you're a complete prick.

Warmest regards,

Scott

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
lucy6lucy
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Chris Myers

Post by lucy6lucy »

Scott Brehaut wrote: 31 Mar 2017, 18:29 Dear Mr Osborne,

Are you related in any way to former chancellor, George?

The reason I ask is that, like him, you're a complete prick.

Warmest regards,

Scott
No bad language Scott, GI don't like that :lol: but :goodpost:
Lucy
Louis
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Louis »

Someone has to do a freedom of information request on how many questions were answered in this questionnaire compared to that received.

Thinking disruptively out loud. :lol:
⚽️ Prediction League 23/24 - TUFC merch prizes for grabs
⚽️ Press Room - all latest TUFC News
⚽️ @Torquay_Fans - follow us on X for all the latest

kevgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by kevgull »

Louis wrote: 31 Mar 2017, 19:42 Someone has to do a freedom of information request on how many questions were answered in this questionnaire compared to that received.

Louis

Some LOVELY, WONDERFULL person is taking the piss out of your LOVELY, WONDERFULL forum.
Louis
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Louis »

Happy april fools. Made me laugh, heading out now so back to normal :)
⚽️ Prediction League 23/24 - TUFC merch prizes for grabs
⚽️ Press Room - all latest TUFC News
⚽️ @Torquay_Fans - follow us on X for all the latest

kevgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by kevgull »

Louis wrote: 31 Mar 2017, 19:42 Someone has to do a freedom of information request on how many questions were answered in this questionnaire compared to that received.

There is no way of editing our wonderful, lovely
kevgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by kevgull »

Louis wrote: 01 Apr 2017, 08:54 Happy april fools. Made me laugh, heading out now so back to normal :)
:lol: :~D :lol: