TUFC on ITV Westcountry (Video on Page 4)

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
MellowYellow
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Tony Scott

Post by MellowYellow »

Good reporting ITV!
SenorDingDong
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: David Graham

Post by SenorDingDong »

First step to getting the information out there further to more casual fans, we need to keep the pressure on though, keep agitating, keep digging for information, keep sending probing questions to this apparent 'weekly forum' - if only a few of send in questions on the freehold et al, GI will think we're a fringe and will continue steaming forwards with their plans. Complacency is not an option, this is not Chris 'dodgy Czech background' Roberts we are dealing with here.
Glostergull
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Post by Glostergull »

Given that her photo is emblazoned across the wall in reception at Plainmoor I am wondering where Super fan Helen Chamberlain is in all this. she has a TV programme of her own near enough. has always gone on about how good a fan she is and we haven't seen anything of her for ages, some fans have even said it may have been 5 years since she was down last. she could be putting our plight out across the land by now or has she switched allegiance to another team. has anyone seen any evidence to suggest she is still interested in the Gulls.
Always Look on the bright side of life

Check out my poems topic... http://www.torquayfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4843
gullpower
First Regular
First Regular

Post by gullpower »

Glostergull wrote: 02 Apr 2017, 23:32 Given that her photo is emblazoned across the wall in reception at Plainmoor I am wondering where Super fan Helen Chamberlain is in all this. she has a TV programme of her own near enough. has always gone on about how good a fan she is and we haven't seen anything of her for ages, some fans have even said it may have been 5 years since she was down last. she could be putting our plight out across the land by now or has she switched allegiance to another team. has anyone seen any evidence to suggest she is still interested in the Gulls.
Is she on Facebook or Twitter?
SenorDingDong
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: David Graham

Post by SenorDingDong »

gullpower wrote: 03 Apr 2017, 08:30 Is she on Facebook or Twitter?
https://x.com/HellsBellsy

Two two seconds to Google. Doesn't seem to use it much but she did reference Torquay as recently as 2015.
Jerry
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Jerry »

The picture of a cake from March last year is on top of an Aldershot v Torquay programme and a team sheet from our game at the Shots that day. So I would guess she was at that game.
merse btpir
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: robin stubbs

Post by merse btpir »

Well it's only a 25 minute drive from her home in Cobham ~ let's face it she has just lost interest unless it comes in handy to boost her own profile and as she turned 50 yesterday perhaps she's just grown out of it.

You want a contemporary TV star as United's latest 'star' fan? Professor Chris Lintott (The Sky at Night) is an authentic, low profile at football and terrace standing attendee whenever the time allows.

He was one of the barmiest CGs a few years ago and is no different today; enjoying his beer and football whenever he can. We had a quick chat at half-time at Bromley this season on that shitty old terrace that a few on here got so indignant about..........I suspect hardly any of the surrounding Yellow Army even knew who he was.

The Prof in the pub with Southampton Gull & Taxilady
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

Southampton Gull likes this
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
Glostergull
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Post by Glostergull »

ooh your gonna be in so much trouble for that. Nina will be lying in wait. :O :whip: :lol: :lol:
Always Look on the bright side of life

Check out my poems topic... http://www.torquayfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4843
happytorq
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Kevin Hill
Watches from: The sofa

Post by happytorq »

also has a season ticket at Chicago Fire, of all places.
Images for Avatar Copyright Historical Football Kits and reproduced by kind permission.

Eam non defectum. Ego potest tractare quod. Est spes occidit me.
torregull
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs

Post by torregull »

Another feature tonight with the great Robin Stubbs being interviewed.