TUFC on ITV Westcountry (Video on Page 4)

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
topcat
Trialist
Trialist
Favourite player: Dan Sparkes

TUFC on ITV Westcountry (Video on Page 4)

Post by topcat »

ITV Westcountry have filmed a piece on TUFC and is planned
to be shown this evening between 6pm-6.30pm.
If not tonight it will be tomorrow same time.
Please spread the word!

Thanks a lot

topcat
Wraysburygull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Alan Welsh

Post by Wraysburygull »

Is it a corporate PR stunt or real journalism?!
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

:) Unfortunately (as far as programmes such as this are concerned) I shall be unable to watch, as I do not have a television, nor a television licence, nor do I watch BBC i-player. This is because I refuse to pay money into the Biased Broadcasting Corporation. Not that Sky, Channel Four, and most other parts of the media are any less biased. But I have my computer and the internet, and doubtless I shall get the news (including sport) from somewhere. Anyway, good luck with it.
westyorkshiregull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: mark loram

Post by westyorkshiregull »

What it's about anyone know
WestLondonYellow
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by WestLondonYellow »

Gullscorer wrote: 30 Mar 2017, 12:08 :) Unfortunately (as far as programmes such as this are concerned) I shall be unable to watch, as I do not have a television, nor a television licence, nor do I watch BBC i-player. This is because I refuse to pay money into the Biased Broadcasting Corporation. Not that Sky, Channel Four, and most other parts of the media are any less biased. But I have my computer and the internet, and doubtless I shall get the news (including sport) from somewhere. Anyway, good luck with it.
Too right Gullscorer, steer clear of the loony left libtardism that rages in the halls of the BBC, only thing you forgot was to mention not wishing to financially support an organisation that is rife with paedophilia.
merse btpir
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: robin stubbs

Post by merse btpir »

How sad that the 'nutter' element seek to deflect attention from where it all too needs to be right now
Wraysburygull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Wraysburygull »

Agreed
Does anyone know whether the programme is "factual"? Horrible feeling it will be GI telling the world how well it's all going....
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

Any exposure to the predicament we now find ourselves is welcome as far as I'm concerned. I don't disagree with the portrayal of the BBC as an organisation but this is the chance most of us have been waiting for to get the news out to the masses that GI are not, definitely NOT, good bedfellows...............
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
topcat
Trialist
Trialist
Favourite player: Dan Sparkes

Post by topcat »

Just been told it is more likely to be shown on Friday evening,
sorry all, don't know any more, at least ITV are doing their bit,
same can't be said for BBC Spotlight!
Dutchgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Eunan O'Kane
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Dutchgull »

WestLondonYellow wrote: 30 Mar 2017, 13:52 Too right Gullscorer, steer clear of the loony left libtardism that rages in the halls of the BBC, only thing you forgot was to mention not wishing to financially support an organisation that is rife with paedophilia.

Obviously you have not watched BBC news output which is so right wing biased. Have you not seen Evan Davis ? John Pienaar ? Andrew Neil ? Nick Robinson and the worst Laura Kuenssberg and David Dimbleby ? Bloody hell if you think that they are "lefties" then you have a real problem .

:@ :@
torregull
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs

Post by torregull »

Wraysburygull wrote: 30 Mar 2017, 14:19 Agreed
Does anyone know whether the programme is "factual"? Horrible feeling it will be GI telling the world how well it's all going....
It was filmed on Tuesday.GI refused to take part.The Mayor,Dave Phillips and TUST were interviewed by Jeff Welch,with regards to what's happening at the club currently.
Wraysburygull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Wraysburygull »

That's encouraging. Interesting to hear what the mayor says in light of the meeting later this month
MellowYellow
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Tony Scott

Post by MellowYellow »

Well of course GI refused to part - as Clarke Osbourne said "It must be recognized that the role of a company director involves legal and professional responsibilities and should not be taken lightly". Remember Torquay only has one sole director - namely Clarke Osbourne.
MellowYellow
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Tony Scott

Post by MellowYellow »

Well of course GI refused to part - as Clarke Osbourne said "It must be recognized that the role of a company director involves legal and professional responsibilities and should not be taken lightly". Remember Torquay only has one sole director - namely Clarke Osbourne.
WestLondonYellow
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by WestLondonYellow »

Dutchgull wrote: 30 Mar 2017, 14:54
Obviously you have not watched BBC news output which is so right wing biased. Have you not seen Evan Davis ? John Pienaar ? Andrew Neil ? Nick Robinson and the worst Laura Kuenssberg and David Dimbleby ? Bloody hell if you think that they are "lefties" then you have a real problem .

:@ :@
Angry face response, predictable, SJW by any chance? If we were to get into the details of a debate on here, which I don't want to because the issue of this thread is TUFC and it would be much better to keep it that way, observers might enjoy a game of Left Wing Bingo.

No i haven't watched them (BBC), because.....as implied by my response to Gullscorer, i don't give my attention to the BBC anymore as their reporting is atrocious, same as it is across most media outlets.