Club Update

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
westyorkshiregull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: mark loram

Post by westyorkshiregull »

:goodpost: [quote=Dazza post_id=202576 time=1490819180 user_id=23137]
I hope there is little chance of GI being around in 5 months let alone 5 years. Their public actions are minimal their private actions as reported have totally disgusted us all. To be honest if I was the Mayor I would run a mile rather than have any association with them whatsoever . The guy is the Mayor because in his own way he wants to help people - he will surely be forming his own view on the wisdom of working with them and the almost non outcomes of doing so. . Yes I realise if GI are not there we will struggle massively but I would much rather that and have the ground to allow the club to rebuild from than have them trying to convince on what will in the end prove ( like the supposed new players) be a twisted pile of deliberate non actions interwoven with their sole intention- a land snatch.

Look how they LIED about this forum thing...LIED about players LIED about 5 plan

So what can we expect when they get there grubby hands on our beloved plainmoor ??????

If not a LIE then any fit and proper person would have come out and explained why not or this and the other ...NOPE a wishy washy statement about a questionnaire at EASTER

Happy F***ing Easter i can't wait

Hands off OSBORNE
lucy6lucy
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Chris Myers

Post by lucy6lucy »

Wraysburygull wrote: 29 Mar 2017, 21:22 I've been in the camp of hoping GI would step up, but I was wrong . Whilst I get to some away games, home games are infrequent .Theres been talk on here if action on Saturday . Is anything being co-ordinated ? It would make more sense if it was.Mind you, if GI do read these threads, perhaps best to keep our powder dry.
GI or our alleged director, sorry only director, won't be at plainmoor on Saturday, why because he/they couldn't give a shit. Harrop will be in hiding. What a sorrowful state of affairs . Here's to The owners of Torquay united, I applaud you for being the first owners of a football club wanting relegation to succeed in your plan. Absolute bell ends. However your obstacle is Kevin Nicholson yellow army
Lucy
westyorkshiregull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: mark loram

Post by westyorkshiregull »

Like it Lucy

Your right we have got stick with kev and be a solid wall of stinking sh*t that gi and wobble guts can't stand to be near
Wraysburygull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Alan Welsh

Post by Wraysburygull »

It's scandalous. I take my hat off to KN for putting up with all this, especially when the fans were on his back . Not anymore though and you can see what a difference it makes . Looking forward to Aldershot trip😀