Harrop - you coward

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Richinns
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: Kevin Kalala

Harrop - you coward

Post by Richinns »

So the general manager continues to hide behind his precious GI after landing yet another knife in the back of the clubs manager. Shock horror!

And this blow is likely to prove to be the fatal one leaving the club with 16 fit pros (and one goalkeeper) as it's answer to relegation. Pretty much nailed on which suits the plan perfectly hey Geoff!

I tell you what - critical as you like to be of your manager - he has twenty times the size of balls that you do pal.

So then - send him off to the weekly press briefing to try to explain the lack of recruitment knowing full well he cannot divulge the true going ons of this now shambles of a football club. The lamb to the slaughter and smoke screen you and GI much appreciate.

It is expected of GI but you should have a damn right more amount of respect for a club (and the fans of it) who paid for the roof over yours and your families head for many years.

The truth will come out Geoff and when it does football will truly recognise the snake that you are. Torquay United might be dead but so will your reputation.
TUST member 328
Your club needs you. Join the TUST now - http://www.torquaysupporters.co.uk/
TUST_Member_Rob

Post by TUST_Member_Rob »

**Fat coward
SBP
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by SBP »

Well Geoff you have really messed up this time, I don't see one fan supporting or defending you. I bet you don't have the balls to sit in the family stand.

What a great help you've been, what have you actually done since you returned, you look like a pile of shite.

The fans will never forget your devious behaviour. I hope Nico knocks you out.
Newtonsgull1899
Trialist
Trialist
Favourite player: Sparkes

Post by Newtonsgull1899 »

Just I n case harrop is reading these comments I would like to just point out, you are a fat useless wanker :)
S4fedr1ve
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Andy Donnelly

Post by S4fedr1ve »

This is a polite request will somebody above Nico ie Harrop, Osborne, please tell us why we are not signing any players. surely us poor long suffering supporters deserve that much. 5year plan yeah right i wouldnt mind hearing what the 5 week plan is.
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

The OP spelt the word c**t wrong.

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
Forest gull
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Steve Cooper
Watches from: Pop side

Post by Forest gull »

**** OFF HARROP. READ THIS AND CALL ME YOU LYING CHEATING CUN*
Louis
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Louis »

Whilst I agree with all the sentiments about the useless tool please remember this is a family site guys.
⚽️ Prediction League 23/24 - TUFC merch prizes for grabs
⚽️ Press Room - all latest TUFC News
⚽️ @Torquay_Fans - follow us on X for all the latest

Glostergull
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Post by Glostergull »

Tool. flippen eckythump louis thats strong for you,
Always Look on the bright side of life

Check out my poems topic... http://www.torquayfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4843
lucy6lucy
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Chris Myers

Post by lucy6lucy »

Well what a mess. We have the owners that want relegation, a fat prick of a general manager that is controlled by strings ( harrop ffs this club paid you well for years, why **** it up you spiteful bastard), employed a recruitment manager that has recruited.....nothing. And a manager that would die for the club. Louis/families on here sorry for language. But it needs to be said. The polite version is below

Well what a dilemma. The new owners love the club, we have a lovely general manager that is backing Nicholson to succeed. We recently employed a proven chief scout to get us additions to the squad. So what's the panic
Lucy
westyorkshiregull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: mark loram

Post by westyorkshiregull »

Harrop your a f ing p***k
wivelgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Post by wivelgull »

It is very, very disappointing and disheartening to read all this bile.
Parkys People
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Darren Moore

Post by Parkys People »

A youth team manager moves into the general manager role at a football club. I can't name one other person to make this transition!

Why or how that was allowed to happen I can't understand! When was the interview for this ''good guy'' to show GI that he was the right man to carry out this role.

The job done screams that he's not fit for purpose. Pull your finger out your ass & allow the manager to save this football club, as stated a club that paid your wages for a good few years!

:red: 🐍
SenorDingDong
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: David Graham

Post by SenorDingDong »

If anything given his past association with the club and working with our youth system, you'd think that he'd have some sympathy for it and fondness for it, might actually care about it. Seems that's not the case and if anything it makes what he's trying to do to the club even more despicable, he's gone back to a club where he was trusted, where he understands the fans and culture and he's trying to **** everyone over just to line his own pockets.
MF68
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by MF68 »

I'm sure Harrop was married/engaged to someone related to Osborne or another GI crony