Harrop - you coward

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
westyorkshiregull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: mark loram

Post by westyorkshiregull »

I'm behind kev now ...the over riding political reasons now above team selection and tactics and even results

GI and fatty Harrop 2 fingers up and plz f off because I'd rather no club than one stolen for these reasons by pair of crooks and lying t***s

Fatty Harrop and GI go and swindle elsewhere
Plainmoor78
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Les Lawrence

Post by Plainmoor78 »

SenorDingDong wrote: 24 Mar 2017, 19:45 If anything given his past association with the club and working with our youth system, you'd think that he'd have some sympathy for it and fondness for it, might actually care about it. Seems that's not the case and if anything it makes what he's trying to do to the club even more despicable, he's gone back to a club where he was trusted, where he understands the fans and culture and he's trying to **** everyone over just to line his own pockets.
You have got a short memory. Remember Colin Lee and Dean Edwards ?
SenorDingDong
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: David Graham

Post by SenorDingDong »

Plainmoor78 wrote: 25 Mar 2017, 00:22 You have got a short memory. Remember Colin Lee and Dean Edwards ?
Colin Lee never outright screwed the club, just spent money like it was going out of fashion without putting in place alternative revenue streams and he lost his job because of it. Fair point on Dean Edwards.
PhilGull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by PhilGull »

I sense I've missed something... Trying to keep a positive outlook on life I've steered clear of this place for a few days! Besides just being himself what has Harrop done now?
Gary Johnson's Yellow Army! Yellow Army! Yellow Army!

Your trust needs YOU!
TUST number 084
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

Search through my recent posts and all will be revealed, Phil
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
Richinns
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: Kevin Kalala

Post by Richinns »

Today cowardly Harrop hides behind "No comment"! amid the rumours (or facts if you want to label them correctly HE!).

He does however go onto say ""We've got a job to support all the players and the management to the end of the season, which we will do and have done."
http://www.devonlive.com/it-s-a-no-comm ... story.html
(the nerve of the bloke to come out with that!)

In a time when the club cannot find 4k for two players from now until the end of the season (without trying to rob it back off Nicho when they drop the axe post season that is!) you have to ask what Geoff actually does for his money other than bark when GI pull his chain?!
Last edited by Richinns on 27 Mar 2017, 16:46, edited 1 time in total.
TUST member 328
Your club needs you. Join the TUST now - http://www.torquaysupporters.co.uk/
6667GULL
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: O'KANE

Post by 6667GULL »

Can GI wind the club up at the end of the season after they have fulfilled their commitments?
On the basis that it is trading at a loss.
What is the agreement with the council over the ground?
A ground with no tenant which can be sold?
Game, set and match to GI.
Not sure if this could happen.
lucy6lucy
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Chris Myers

Post by lucy6lucy »

Richinns wrote: 27 Mar 2017, 15:55 Today cowardly Harrop hides behind "No comment"! amid the rumours (or facts if you want to label them correctly HE!).

He does however go onto say ""We've got a job to support all the players and the management to the end of the season, which we will do and have done."
http://www.devonlive.com/it-s-a-no-comm ... story.html
(the nerve of the bloke to come out with that!)

In a time when the club cannot find 4k for two players from now until the end of the season (without trying to rob it back off Nicho when they drop the axe post season that is!) you have to ask what Geoff actually does for his money other than bark when GI pull his chain?!

Well they travel by coach now. :lol: seriously this guy is on a witch hunt to destroy the club, he may as well re employ dean Edwards as our new commercial manager
Lucy
Parkys People
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Darren Moore

Post by Parkys People »

"We've got a job to support all the players and the management to the end of the season, which we will do and have done."

In WHAT way have the players and management been supported? Behave!

''"I am not prepared to comment on what's being said. It would be completely wrong to do so.''

Complete & utter cretin! If you've nothing to hide....
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Yes, completely wrong of him to do so................yet he has no problem telling his manager to use his contacts to search me out and warn me off :rofl:
Dave

kevgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by kevgull »

As I see it, KN was promised a couple of players and then the rug was pulled, (by ?) right at the last minute giving KN and TUFC supporters no time to implement alternative funding.

I've read that 4K would have secured 2 decent players until the end of the season.
400 supporters putting in a tenner!

Tossers!
Life is like TUFC. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. :goal:
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

The rug wasn't pulled, Kev. The players would be signed, supposedly. The condition was that the manager would reduce the terms of the compensation he would be due if he were sacked. Who in their right mind would come up with that idea? To lay that on a young man conducting himself impeccably as an ambassador for the club when he has a young family to support says more about Harrop and his paymaster than I ever could.
Dave

kevgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by kevgull »

Southampton Gull wrote: 27 Mar 2017, 20:44 The rug wasn't pulled, Kev. The players would be signed, supposedly. The condition was that the manager would reduce the terms of the compensation he would be due if he were sacked. Who in their right mind would come up with that idea? To lay that on a young man conducting himself impeccably as an ambassador for the club when he has a young family to support says more about Harrop and his paymaster than I ever could.
Have you ever heard anything like that before, disgusting!

Boarding on Blackmail / Extortion
Life is like TUFC. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. :goal:
Plainmoor78
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Les Lawrence

Post by Plainmoor78 »

Southampton Gull wrote: 27 Mar 2017, 20:44 The rug wasn't pulled, Kev. The players would be signed, supposedly. The condition was that the manager would reduce the terms of the compensation he would be due if he were sacked. Who in their right mind would come up with that idea? To lay that on a young man conducting himself impeccably as an ambassador for the club when he has a young family to support says more about Harrop and his paymaster than I ever could.
I agree with your sentiments on this and this particular issue seems to be responsible for the latest backlash against GI. However I must add one thing, by behaving like this harrop and GI are proving they are no different from many of the exploitative 'pound of flesh, pint of blood' employers that can be found in this part of the country.
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

I don't doubt it. Unfortunately employers have regained the upper hand again and hold all the cards.
Dave