Dean Edwards

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Tired Old Gull
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: John Smith

Dean Edwards

Post by Tired Old Gull »

According to a message from Linkedin, we should all "Congratulate Dean Edwards on the new position"

Dean Edwards has a new position at Gallivare Malmbergets FC - (it doesn't say what it is though)!!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G%C3%A4ll ... bergets_FF
SenorDingDong
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: David Graham

Post by SenorDingDong »

Fifth tier of Swedish football. Probably about all that will take him after his antics last season.
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

This man is a complete arsehole, and deserves nothing but contempt for the way he dealt with this club.

Wanker. **** off and good riddance.

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

Scott Brehaut wrote: 22 Mar 2017, 21:49 This man is a complete arsehole, and deserves nothing but contempt for the way he dealt with this club.

:goodpost: :@
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

Scott Brehaut wrote: 22 Mar 2017, 21:49 This man is a complete arsehole, and deserves nothing but contempt for the way he dealt with this club.

:goodpost: I feel the passion and anger in the delivery in your post, B-T-W, totally agree.
Formerly known as forevertufc
Burnhamgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Burnhamgull »

He's got a twitter account that hasn't been used since September but I wonder if his phone number is the same as the number posted on 7th Feb last year?.............@DeanStephenEdw1

Just saying....
TUFC never fails to let its fanbase down.

27/08/18 - Time to step back from this shambles and focus on things in life that make me happy. TUFC doesn't.
Parkys People
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Darren Moore

Post by Parkys People »

Can someone fill me in on the animosity towards DE please.

I know he was part of the consortium that took control of the club, but left very swiftly. Genuine ignorance on the matter, I'm intrigued to know what he did though.
Yorkieandy
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Kev Nic

Post by Yorkieandy »

Phew! For a moment I thought this was a thread about me! :no: ;-)

Totally 100% agree anyway.
Yorkieandy
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Kev Nic

Post by Yorkieandy »

Parkys People wrote: 22 Mar 2017, 23:13 Can someone fill me in on the animosity towards DE please.

I know he was part of the consortium that took control of the club, but left very swiftly. Genuine ignorance on the matter, I'm intrigued to know what he did though.
Apart from Thea, Breedy and maybe a few select others, IMO everybody involved in running this football club this last 5 or 6 years in all honesty deserve to be called wankers purely for just that reason.
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

Parkys People wrote: 22 Mar 2017, 23:13 Can someone fill me in on the animosity towards DE please.

Where to start?

Gave himself a high paying role in the club when the consortium took over, taking money the club didn't have, whilst giving very little of it to our manager of the time, Paul Cox. When Cox then asked about receiving a wage, after realising that DE was getting a whack of it, he basically got told to **** off, so did so, leaving us with no manager.....then DE held the directors to ransom, demanded, and received, a massive payout and promptly pissed off to somewhere hot (Hell hopefully), never to be seen again.

Of course, he'd been pissing money up the wall for ages before that anyway, under the pretence of "working" for the club in the commercial side of things - because that went so well under him too....

That's it in a nutshell (and may be slightly too basic, but hey, even writing this amount is given him far too much attention)

Him, Philips, Baker, Wild Bill and all the others (with the exception of Thaea and Steve Breed) can take a massive walk off an incredibly short pier. If/when this club goes up the shitter, those bastards will have played a massive part in it.

As for GI - well they're the biggest bunch of C U Next Tuesday's going. Wish they'd just **** off, like the others did. Won't help the club, granted, but they're not doing anything to help it anyway.

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
Colorado Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Colorado Gull »

The language on this thread is atrocious...no, not the comments, the title! A vile man who almost destroyed Torquay United. Most despised man at Plainmoor.
Formerly dannyrvtufc4life.
stephen breed
Verified by Admin
Verified by Admin
Favourite player: fowler

Post by stephen breed »

thanks for that Scott for the record I would never ever want to be put in the same bracket as this man as my dear departed dad used to say to me you reap what you sow son ....
Tired Old Gull
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: John Smith

Post by Tired Old Gull »

stephen breed wrote: 23 Mar 2017, 09:31 thanks for that Scott for the record I would never ever want to be put in the same bracket as this man as my dear departed dad used to say to me you reap what you sow son ....
You can rest easy Breedy - in many eyes (mine included) you are a REAL #legend who donated his time & money into trying to save the Club .. you are held in much higher esteem than most associated with the Club since the days of Mike Bateson. :-D
wivelgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Post by wivelgull »

Do you remember when Deano (as a player) was told his services were no longer required by United? A couple of day later - or maybe even that very day - there was a headline on the back page of the Herald:

I'LL BE BACK! says Deano.

Perhaps he hated the club so much for moving him on that he waited and planned for years for his revenge.
CP Gull
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Luke Young

Post by CP Gull »

stephen breed wrote: 23 Mar 2017, 09:31 thanks for that Scott for the record I would never ever want to be put in the same bracket as this man as my dear departed dad used to say to me you reap what you sow son ....
Very true Breedy.
Last edited by CP Gull on 23 Mar 2017, 11:01, edited 1 time in total.