Should Nicholson be sacked

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.

Should Nicholson be sacked

Yes
67%
No
33%

Total votes: 454

Zippy
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: peter coffill

Post by Zippy »

its a yes from me but no point now, just as well wait until the season is over as not even Harry Redknapp could save us now, as for the new owners as much as I'm sure they don't care about the football club I don't see that making Geoff Harrop the bad guy here is helping, all we can hope now is we stay up and we start with a clean sheet next season and I don't think Kevin should be manager even though he is a top bloke he Aint our saviour .
Plainmoor78
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Les Lawrence

Post by Plainmoor78 »

Rjc70 wrote: 25 Mar 2017, 18:15 I think there will be a few revising their thoughts after seeing what appears an unprecedented lack of support GI ownership has given to a TUFC Manager with his team in a relegation battle. A siege mentality based around the under fire Nico for the remainder, may well now be our best shot at safety with this set of players. No new manager will be bringing any players in. We know that much.
Yes its GI and Harrops appalling treatment of Nico that has forced me to change my mind. It is obvious they are doing everything in their power to make sure he fails. The attempt to force Nico to water down his contract is particularly disgraceful.
Again I was originally prepared to give GI the benefit of the doubt when they took over, more out of hope than reason, but I can't believe how amateurishly crass they have been in the way they went about it. Another thing, I know Harrop fancied the managers job, but what the **** makes him think he can do it?
MellowYellow
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Tony Scott

Post by MellowYellow »

Lucy, please start a new voting thread with topic heading "Given what we now know - should Nicholson be sacked"! I bet you will get a different response.
lucy6lucy
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Chris Myers

Post by lucy6lucy »

MellowYellow wrote: 29 Mar 2017, 11:48 Lucy, please start a new voting thread with topic heading "Given what we now know - should Nicholson be sacked"! I bet you will get a different response.
Done :)
Lucy