If we don't win at Solihull on Tuesday...

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.

Should Nicho and Herrera be relieved of their duties?

Poll ended at 01 Mar 2017, 20:55

Yes
63%
No
37%

Total votes: 328

Jerry
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Jerry »

PhilGull wrote: 28 Feb 2017, 10:59 Everyone is blaming Nicho for Harrad being paid £850 a week but surely Nicho doesn't do contract negotiations? Isn't that up to the Chairman or someone at board level?
He would know how much was left in the budget for players, when he told the board (or whoever is supposed to be in charge now!) that he wanted Harrad I'm sure they would have told him how much of his remaining budget this would use. At this point surely it is his decision as to whether using up such a large chunk is value for money or if he would be better getting a couple of players in with that £850.
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

Depends whether you choose to believe the £850 per week is his actual salary. It's easy to drop figures into everyday conversations as our Mel could verify, doesn't always mean what people think. Still it's another way to get the manager to take the flak I suppose.

Harrop will be rubbing his hands with joy, once he stops gazing admiringly at his wage slip.
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
westyorkshiregull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: mark loram

Post by westyorkshiregull »

Default onto this thread.

Bye nicho had enough now this club is a joke
...first pasty gate ...now 10 men are better than 11 with them a goal behind playing away . My Morphy Richards toaster could do a better job
ROADRUNNER
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: clint boulton

Post by ROADRUNNER »

Thats enough new manager needed,