Ruairi Keating

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
brucie
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by brucie »

:lol:
kevgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by kevgull »

We're all doomed!
Life is like TUFC. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. :goal:
nickbrod
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs
Watches from: Family Stand

Post by nickbrod »

Perhaps he's come to Devon to experience a different kind of Westlife.
ROADRUNNER
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: clint boulton

Post by ROADRUNNER »

lets hope he isnt another Dean Mooney!
torregull
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs

Post by torregull »

nickbrod wrote: 09 Feb 2017, 20:43 Perhaps he's come to Devon to experience a different kind of Westlife.
That won't go down well his uncle was in Boyzone!
kevgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by kevgull »

torregull wrote: 10 Feb 2017, 14:53 That won't go down well his uncle was in Boyzone!
Take That! torregull😉
Life is like TUFC. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. :goal:
torq2u
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Ken Sandercock
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by torq2u »

OK He didn't cost us much - in fact we got him for a song.

Today's prediction: Boyzone Torquaytwo
TUST member 200 ;-)
arcadia
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Jake Andrews

Post by arcadia »

He impressed me more than Ried and would give him the shout before him in the next game.
merse btpir
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: robin stubbs

Post by merse btpir »

How can you say that on five minutes of action?

I would venture a far more realistic appraisal of his suitability has been made on the training ground than on Saturday and it would not surprise me in the least if that is the last we see of Ruari Keating.

I'm not saying that is right or that is wrong ~ just 'reading between the lines' of is time at TUFC
tomogull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Colin Bettany

Post by tomogull »

merse btpir wrote: 13 Feb 2017, 19:21 How can you say that on five minutes of action?

I would venture a far more realistic appraisal of his suitability has been made on the training ground than on Saturday and it would not surprise me in the least if that is the last we see of Ruari Keating.

I'm not saying that is right or that is wrong ~ just 'reading between the lines' of is time at TUFC
Well, that's something to Muse upon ............ ;-)
arcadia
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by arcadia »

merse btpir wrote: 13 Feb 2017, 19:21 How can you say that on five minutes of action?

I would say to you that I don't think Reid is up to it he's quick but does not make the right runs and first touch is not good. Keating came on and made the right runs and was in space making himself available and wanted the ball he also worked back. Lets say I trust my judgement :K
merse btpir
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: robin stubbs

Post by merse btpir »

It's not YOUR judgement though is it; it's the judgement of a failing management that sees the club in the position it is in the table ~ a management team that has persisted with Reid all season
tomogull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Colin Bettany

Post by tomogull »

merse btpir wrote: 13 Feb 2017, 22:07 It's not YOUR judgement though is it; it's the judgement of a failing management that sees the club in the position it is in the table ~ a management team that has persisted with Reid all season
Here we bliddy go again !!!! You've got this bee in your bonnett !! It's not the 'judgement of the management'. Jamie Reid plays because he's what we can afford. Full stop.
arcadia
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by arcadia »

merse btpir wrote: 13 Feb 2017, 22:07 It's not YOUR judgement though is it; it's the judgement of a failing management that sees the club in the position it is in the table ~ a management team that has persisted with Reid all season
Football is a game of opinions you get it right sometimes and you can get it wrong. The problem with professional football is the managers judgement at the start of a season is paramount. If you get it wrong your stuck with players you don't want.

There are several players in the side that would not be here if you or I made the choice. :keepie:
arcadia
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by arcadia »

tomogull wrote: 13 Feb 2017, 22:26 Here we bliddy go again !!!! You've got this bee in your bonnett !! It's not the 'judgement of the management'. Jamie Reid plays because he's what we can afford. Full stop.
There are players out there if you look hard enough believe it or not there is one on your doorstep worth giving a shout on non-contract and see if he could prove himself.