UCFB Wembley Student: Final Year Dissertation Participation Request.

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
iamcraigy
Trialist
Trialist

UCFB Wembley Student: Final Year Dissertation Participation Request.

Post by iamcraigy »

Hi all, my name is Craig Harrison and I am in my final year at UCFB Wembley, currently undertaking my dissertation project.
This dissertation project is titled: “Fan Engagement in the National League” which aims to look at the methods of fan engagement carried out by National League teams to attract new and existing supporters. This impacts all clubs in the National League, as gate receipts are often the main income for a club at this level, and I hope to provide my findings to help clubs use certain strategies.

I am posting to ask if you would participate with my research, by completing a brief digital questionnaire, with questions related to the topic of fan engagement in the National League.

If you are happy and willing to assist me by participating in my research project, click on this link: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/B5TZC65 and complete the questionnaire (UCFBREC77).
If you would like more information on the project first, email me at [email protected] and I will send an information sheet, covering questions you may have in regards to the research project.

For any issues or further contact, please email myself (Craig Harrison) using my email: [email protected].
Additionally, my research project supervisor (Desislava Goranova) can be contacted via email at: [email protected]

Thank you for your time, don’t hesitate to get in contact.
monkeyboy
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Mark Loram

Post by monkeyboy »

Done. Good luck with the dissertation.
Tired Old Gull
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: John Smith

Post by Tired Old Gull »

Done - good luck!
Baegull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Rodney Jack

Post by Baegull »

Done
Good luck

to anyone else thinking about this - it only takes 2mins - give the lad a hand !
Goody2514
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Luke Young

Post by Goody2514 »

done - best of luck
Louis
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Louis »

Done
⚽️ Prediction League 23/24 - TUFC merch prizes for grabs
⚽️ Press Room - all latest TUFC News
⚽️ @Torquay_Fans - follow us on X for all the latest

MellowYellow
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Tony Scott

Post by MellowYellow »

Done - Good Luck
AlexGulls
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Chris McPhee

Post by AlexGulls »

Done
Kernowgull
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by Kernowgull »

I completed this, however I depending on what the survey is designed to find, I feel that the results might be misleading. Do the club use Twitter/Facebook etc? Yes. Does this mean they engage well with the fans? Umm, we don't even know who is in charge at the moment!!

I found myself answering yes to a lot of the questions, but yet fan engagement has gotten worse since the takeover, and that really is saying a lot!