Gulls abroad

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
samuellejones
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Asa Hall

Post by samuellejones »

I've lived all over the world and supported the Gulls in countries such as Norway, Venezuela, the U.A.E. and the States. I'd often wear my Torquay United shirt while playing football or whatever and got some very funny looks when I explained they were fifth division... I'm back in Torquay now but will be moving away again soon. My Dad lives in Mexico and support them too, and has supported them while living in Malaysia too. I thinks its fair to say that we've been the very definition of Gulls abroad!
Ausgull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs -Legend

Post by Ausgull »

Hi Midtable,
I have tried listening to the gulls using my wireless headphones in bed but as I am a passionate supporter I tend to get vocal much to the displeasure of my missus and waking her up after 2.00am in the morning is not a good idea, hence I disappear to the study where I can listen to the game and be as vocal as I want to be.
Being in Australia has its limitations to what time I can listen to the gulls ,the game normally starts either at 12midnight or 2.00am on a Sunday morning over here depending on summer time changes.