Jordan Lee

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Colorado Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Colorado Gull »

Jordan would be a great signing, should be confirmed soon enough.
Formerly dannyrvtufc4life.
tufc si
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by tufc si »

dannyrvtufc4life wrote: 19 Jul 2017, 00:21 Jordan would be a great signing, should be confirmed soon enough.
Not that I'm doubting you Danny, but if this is true, it'll make me very happy indeed!!!

Once he'd found his feet last season he looked a class little player!!!
Parkys People
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Darren Moore

Post by Parkys People »

The last 3 games against Braintree, Dover and North Ferriby were proof enough that Jordan Lee would be a very welcome addition to the team. I got the impression that he enjoyed playing for the club and playing first team football. I hoped he would return, fingers crossed for a season loan.
Richinns
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: Kevin Kalala

Post by Richinns »

threelittlepiglets wrote: 19 Jul 2017, 11:32 Linked superbly with Williams (when Lee played wide)... oh, we didn't re-sign him did we??
Did it take dedication to achieve such a high status of sh1thouse or did it just come naturally to you?
TUST member 328
Your club needs you. Join the TUST now - http://www.torquaysupporters.co.uk/
Richinns
Country Captain
Country Captain

Post by Richinns »

threelittlepiglets wrote: 19 Jul 2017, 12:06 must be similar to the way that high intelligence comes naturally to you, interesting use of words :)
What is your price for being GI's forum cancer? We all see you for what you are and you're achieving nothing your agreed stipulates!
TUST member 328
Richinns
Country Captain
Country Captain

Post by Richinns »

threelittlepiglets wrote: 19 Jul 2017, 18:14 you should only use that word (c) in context, I also take offence to your suggestion that I am on GI side, so to speak... check out my posts and I am as sceptical as everyone else, your language is disgusting, you should be ashamed.
Coming from the individual who produced such vile about Steve Breed!
You want to see ashamed? I suggest looking hard at the reflection a mirror produces pal!
TUST member 328
Bloggy
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Bloggy »

The 'c' word might be a sensitive issue for a lot of people but it also implies 'an evil or destructive practice or phenomenon that is hard to contain or eradicate'!
Plainmoor78
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Les Lawrence

Post by Plainmoor78 »

dannyrvtufc4life wrote: 19 Jul 2017, 00:21 Jordan would be a great signing, should be confirmed soon enough.
I would of thought that if Jordan came back here then his future at Bournemouth is over.
Yes, he improved whilst on loan at plainmoor, and if Bournemouth still rated him I would expect them to place him at a higher level club to further his development.
Plymouth Gull

Post by Plymouth Gull »

I'm not sure I'd agree with that, Plainmoor78. While it is extremely unlikely he is going to break into Bournemouth's first team now anyway due to them being able to chuck money everywhere, maybe they feel that regular game time is the way forward, rather than bench warming at a FL team. Take Keiffer Moore for example - gone to Rotherham at a level he's not played regularly at before. Infact, he's not even had a full season under his belt anywhere in England - I think I'm right in saying that he's never played 40+ games in a single season. For me, his development would have been much better suited to playing a full season (and probably hitting 20+) in the Conference with somebody, than perhaps 15 or so appearances in League One.

Of course that's just speculation on my part, but I'll be following his progress with interest this season to see if he is a regular player for the Millers.

Back on topic - pleased Lee is back, unsure why it required another thread when this was still on page one! Personally feel the forum would be much better and easier to navigate with individual threads for each player (a la Exeweb) rather than a new one every time something new happens.
Louis
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Louis »

Plymouth Gull wrote: 25 Jul 2017, 09:57Back on topic - pleased Lee is back, unsure why it required another thread when this was still on page one! Personally feel the forum would be much better and easier to navigate with individual threads for each player (a la Exeweb) rather than a new one every time something new happens.
That's a good shout. I'm all for this if others are too.
⚽️ Prediction League 23/24 - TUFC merch prizes for grabs
⚽️ Press Room - all latest TUFC News
⚽️ @Torquay_Fans - follow us on X for all the latest

CraigUnder
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero

Post by CraigUnder »

Yeah that's my bad PlymouthGull, ill be sure to check next time :lol:
Plymouth Gull

Post by Plymouth Gull »

Louis wrote: 25 Jul 2017, 15:50 That's a good shout. I'm all for this if others are too.
I just feel it works well - threads are obviously longer but it keeps the discussions in one place and allows for them to evolve as time goes on. I wonder if it's worth setting one up for each player we currently have at the club and they can be used from now on!?

And no worries Craig!
Tufc83
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Rodney Jack

Post by Tufc83 »

budegull1954
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Steve Cooper

Post by budegull1954 »

A big loss - get well soon Jordan, hope it's nothing serious. Already shaping up to be a re-run of the past two seasons with key players being sidelined from an already thin squad.
SBP
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by SBP »

Lets hope that this is nothing serious and Jordan makes a speedy recovery and is available to play as soon as possible.