PLAINMOOR FOR SALE?

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: david graham

Post by chunkygull »

Signed at 36. Is this on the other forums and the facebook groups. We need as many signatures as possible to show them the stength of feeling about this. :scarf:
You are my torquay, my only torquay, you make me happy when skies are grey, you'll never know, just, how much i love you, so don't take my torquay away.
(laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la, - laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la. - la,la,la,la,la, - la,la,la,la....).
gullpower
First Regular
First Regular

Post by gullpower »

chunkygull wrote: 12 Jan 2017, 21:13 Signed at 36. Is this on the other forums and the facebook groups. We need as many signatures as possible to show them the stength of feeling about this. :scarf:
I agree. Please post the link on Facebook, Twitter and other forums :scarf:
Lloyder5
Skipper
Skipper

Post by Lloyder5 »

82 now
TUST number 080
Tired Old Gull
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: John Smith

Post by Tired Old Gull »

I'm the 91st
higgipr
New Signing
New Signing
Favourite player: Willie Brown

Post by higgipr »

92 NOW
wivelgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Post by wivelgull »

I have signed (as number 95).
Baegull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Rodney Jack

Post by Baegull »

101 - and forwarded the link to 10 people
standupsitdown
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Watches from: Pop side

Post by standupsitdown »

As someone living away from Torquay who should I write to at the council to give my views - and point out the loss of income to the town from the many home & away fans who travel here for the football?
gullpower
First Regular
First Regular

Post by gullpower »

standupsitdown wrote: 13 Jan 2017, 13:12 As someone living away from Torquay who should I write to at the council to give my views - and point out the loss of income to the town from the many home & away fans who travel here for the football?
See my post on page 2 of this thread timed 12.11

The emails sent so far would seem to have had an effort. :scarf:
gullpower
First Regular
First Regular

Post by gullpower »

gullpower wrote: 13 Jan 2017, 15:21 See my post on page 2 of this thread timed 12.11

The emails sent so far would seem to have had an effect. :scarf:
portugull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: lee mansell
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by portugull »

Just signed the petition as number 116.
Louis
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Louis »

gateman49 wrote: 11 Jan 2017, 21:32 I've just cleared my cache of 22,000 items and I am now emptying my trash file. I've never done this before and I followed a You Tube clip to see how to do it. I don't know what the consequences may be and this could be my last post...........................................................
Wow that's amazing. I bet your PC is now running faster?
⚽️ Prediction League 23/24 - TUFC merch prizes for grabs
⚽️ Press Room - all latest TUFC News
⚽️ @Torquay_Fans - follow us on X for all the latest

gullpower
First Regular
First Regular

Post by gullpower »

:scarf: SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT THE ONLINE PETITION AT THE MATCH TODAY PLEASE. :scarf:

COYY! :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:
arcadia
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Jake Andrews

Post by arcadia »

I asked a person in the bar yesterday who I respect and this person is totally behind G.I. but when I asked questions would not give answers but you could tell that they knew the answers. This is not good waiting all this time whilst games are being played.
merse btpir
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: robin stubbs

Post by merse btpir »

arcadia wrote: 15 Jan 2017, 11:06 I asked a person in the bar yesterday who I respect and this person is totally behind G.I. but when I asked questions would not give answers but you could tell that they knew the answers.
Whoever they are; they obviously have a grasp of the FACT that the wages need to be paid and the operation of the club underwritten in the wake of the plainly stupid decision to offer those cut-price season tickets in the summer leaving the business with almost fatally reduced cash flow for the remainder of the season.

Whatever their motives; Gaming International have picked up the tab and ensured the club is not now in administration or worse still, liquidation; which was the almost inevitable conclusion the way things were heading at the beginning of December.

They also have to deal with the fifty grand hole in the finances for this month brought about by the previous board taking a ten per cent hit and persuading Barnsley to pay a reduced portion of the fifty grand balance before they departed on Angus MacDonald just so they could pay the December wages.

In the greater scheme of things anything that is made available to the manager ~ who doesn't have a great record with his signings ~ has to be viewed as a bonus and considering he could very well be history quite soon the way results are going ~ and I'm not so sure that if I were the person making the decisions, I would be entrusting that money to Kevin Nicholson but rather holding it back for his successor.