The Motley Crew,......

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Snoopy 321
Trialist
Trialist
Favourite player: Sills

The Motley Crew,......

Post by Snoopy 321 »

Hi all,I went to a new Years party last night and got on to a conversation about Torquay United, and whether to go to Forest Green?I haven't been to an away match for quite a while. Got out of bed this morning, feeling a bit rough. Popped out side for my morning cigarette ( going to give up ,honestly)To my left could here muffled chit chat.A few souls were shuffling around.I SWEAR one had his coat inside out,one with his Gazzells on the wrong feet.Some New Years party ........The few became quite a few ,maybe 30 ish .What's going on?......a Coach pulls up outside the Union Pub Plainmoor.The Doors open,they miander aboard ,hastenly finishing there fags. Plastic bags full of left over Christmas goodies.I managed to say Good morning to one of the Guys,morning or is it still night time? He replied with a cheeky smile. I asked ,Good night was it? He looked back ,climbing the steps onto the Coach...Great thanks now we're off to Forest Green :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: .........Minds now made up ,Forest Green here we come ,see you there. :keepie:
Snoopy 321
Trialist
Trialist
Favourite player: Sills

Post by Snoopy 321 »

I,m driving there,friend driving back. Four of us travelling.Weather not looking to clever.
Glostergull
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Post by Glostergull »

just to set your minds at rest fellas. its raining. but not hard and keeps easing off and on. weather is mild and its raining in my heart. but having said that after last night. My head is sore. Stomach cramps. i feel as if it was the night before. I need imodium. (to the tune of titanium)
Always Look on the bright side of life

Check out my poems topic... http://www.torquayfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4843
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

Snoopy 321 wrote:I,m driving there,friend driving back. Four of us travelling.Weather not looking to clever.
But from what you say: partying, alcohol (presumably), feeling a bit rough (hangover, or just very tired), please be sure you're fit to drive: alcohol levels in the blood, pit stops along the way for periods of rest, etc..