Gaming International have taken our club hostage

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Neal
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Neal »

No. But I wasnt anyway because im away. But I wont turn up until im proved wrong and they have demonstrated some intention of what they have said so far.
TUST MEMBER
hector
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: jim mcnichol

Post by hector »

Neal wrote:No. But I wasnt anyway because im away. But I wont turn up until im proved wrong and they have demonstrated some intention of what they have said so far.
I fear you'll have a long wait but I admire your principled stand.
IanGull01
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Tim Sills

Post by IanGull01 »

Gullscorer wrote:Kevin Nicholson says this and I agree. GI need to prove themselves and we need to give them a chance to do so:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38411931
:goodpost:
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

GI have consistently proved themselves....................
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
Rjc70
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Tom Lapslie

Post by Rjc70 »

Southampton Gull wrote:GI have consistently proved themselves....................
True. I'd be happier if they disprove themselves compared to their past.
knightmaregull
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by knightmaregull »

We're only heading one way under GI - it's just a question of how long the footballing side of things remains an essential party of their ultimate plans. No other options now though so may as well just enjoy the football whilst we can and hope the crash landing isn't too harsh when it does come. They will not be bothered one bit by any protests and actually they would probably play right into their hands when they look to ensure there is no team able to take to the Council's ground for sporting purposes.
IanGull01
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Tim Sills

Post by IanGull01 »

knightmaregull wrote:We're only heading one way under GI - it's just a question of how long the footballing side of things remains an essential party of their ultimate plans. No other options now though so may as well just enjoy the football whilst we can and hope the crash landing isn't too harsh when it does come. They will not be bothered one bit by any protests and actually they would probably play right into their hands when they look to ensure there is no team able to take to the Council's ground for sporting purposes.
Have you not read any of the press releases or what Nicho has said and what there plans are??!!

Give them a chance. If Nicho didn't like what he had heard and didn't agree then I'm sure he would say.

It's been 5 days. What chance do they have if no one gives them one!!!!
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

How many chances does a company need before the aroma of coffee reaches your nostrils?
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
hector
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: jim mcnichol

Post by hector »

Southampton Gull wrote:How many chances does a company need before the aroma of coffee reaches your nostrils?
:goodpost:
Glostergull
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Post by Glostergull »

Southampton Gull wrote:How many chances does a company need before the aroma of coffee reaches your nostrils?
that depends Dave on whether they plan to give us all free coffee. will they do a Derby County. I won't hold my breath lol. :lol:
Always Look on the bright side of life

Check out my poems topic... http://www.torquayfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4843
Dutchgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Eunan O'Kane
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Dutchgull »

Classic Dave !!
ROADRUNNER
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: clint boulton

Post by ROADRUNNER »

Everyone deserves a chance, it looks like alex rowe with be installed along with some other members of the old board to look after the day to day running of things, lets be honest if this lot turn things around they will be the best thing since sliced bread.
Yorkieandy
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Kev Nic

Post by Yorkieandy »

Alex Rowe? Coming back again? To look after things?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Never learn