LARRY BAXTER RIP

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Glostergull
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Post by Glostergull »

walk on. walk on you'll never walk alone.
Larry will always be remembered as one of our real legends. not like some of the so called legends of late. Larry was a great player and I almost shared the birthday but mine was the day after. We were a great team then. very very few players can hold their heads high and say they were in that company. there are legends and then there are legends. Ohh that we have him now. we wouldn't be out of the league for a strart. we would be doing well in the league. mind you with players like Larry in the team we would be in league one more than likely
Always Look on the bright side of life

Check out my poems topic... http://www.torquayfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4843
bringbackthecowshed
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Tommy Mitchinson

Post by bringbackthecowshed »

Larry Baxter was an absolute legend, a true professional in every sense and the most skilful of players. I also went to Sherwell Valley Junior School with his daughter Lorraine
Larraine
Trialist
Trialist
Favourite player: Larry Baxter

Post by Larraine »

Hi again, I've sent a link via YouTube of my dad, Larry Baxter singing at his bowls club about a year ago. I hope you enjoy. Larraine Baxter.

gateman49
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: George McBrearty

Post by gateman49 »

Brilliant!
portugull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: lee mansell
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by portugull »

Had a very nice PM from Larraine. She is clearly delighted that Larry was so highly thought of by the Fans who had the pleasure of seeing him play in his prime.