The Disgraceful Player Fund

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

Southampton Gull wrote:Yes, very entertaining without going too far and in keeping with the conditions of him having his membership reinstated.
Nothing to do with you being desperate for more posters, then? ;-)
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

Nope. In fact it was more to do with posters saying they had missed some of his contributions. Matt is a decent bloke who sometimes posts in a way that offends people but so do a lot of others, myself included. I'd like to think that he can get his point across in a reasonable and articulate manner without the need to "spice" it up and while he sticks to his word he is very welcome back on here.
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
tomogull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Colin Bettany

Post by tomogull »

Gullscorer wrote:Agreed. Have to admit I missed Matt's contributions too.
I would slightly amend that to - Agreed. Have to admit I missed 60% of Matt's contributions too. ;-)
tomogull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Colin Bettany

Post by tomogull »

Southampton Gull wrote:Nope. In fact it was more to do with posters saying they had missed some of his contributions. Matt is a decent bloke who sometimes posts in a way that offends people but so do a lot of others, myself included. I'd like to think that he can get his point across in a reasonable and articulate manner without the need to "spice" it up and while he sticks to his word he is very welcome back on here.
Is this the sort of 'reasonable and articualate' post you have in mind ?

Flat Cap - I've been absent from these shores for months. I've been back about 15 minutes. You've been lurking for ages and have only just now decided to post to say you don't want to post because I'm back. You could absolutely certainly make the Team GB Village Idiot squad.
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

Tomo - I hope you will also be flagging up the provocation received by him from others too?

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com