Where's everyone gone in the forum?

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Plymouth Gull

Post by Plymouth Gull »

Like plenty of others, I've lost the desire to try and debate on here. I made two 'cameos' (you could say) with the top players/top matches thread which were good fun to organise, but on a day-to-day basis, it is just so depressing. Five years of constant errors from the top down have finally taken their toll.

I still hold a season ticket, I still go every week, and like everybody else, I think Nicho is doing really well considering. I've invested too much in the past to completely turn my back on the club, as frustrating as it is. But it's just painful. One look at the sub's bench on Saturday was sign of how far we've fallen in half a decade. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to show much sign of stopping any time soon, either.
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

Jerry wrote:Whilst I would agree that it's all been downhill since then and we did treat him very badly, I think his relapse whilst at Swindon shows that a return to Plainmoor would have been very bad for Martin personally.

There's a very honest and revealing interview with Martin Ling on the Daily Mail site.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... -road.html
I wasn't suggesting otherwise, it was just the time that things started going rapidly downhill I was referring to.
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
PhilGull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by PhilGull »

Matt's back!
Gary Johnson's Yellow Army! Yellow Army! Yellow Army!

Your trust needs YOU!
TUST number 084
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

Can someone please insert here that GIF of Dele Alli waving. Ta.

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
cambgull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: All Of Them

Post by cambgull »

I haven't been visiting recently, predominantly because I have lost all desire and determination to watch a club constantly make the same mistakes over and over again.

Being up in Cambridge, I'm fairly exiled at the moment and where I would make the trip down to Plainmoor when visiting family in Devon, I just don't have that urge any more. The concept of our board wanting to sell to a company such as GI was the final straw, as everyone from the outside could see them for what they are, yet our board could not comprehend it.

To put this into perspective, I tested myself and couldn't even name half of our first XI. I think that's the first time since around 1993.

Well done for continuing to fight the good fight everyone else though!
Luke.

"Successful applicants need not apply"