Ronald Huth

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
portugull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: lee mansell
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Ronald Huth

Post by portugull »

Did he sign for an English Club? Cannot track him down on the Internet.Anyone know?
portugull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by portugull »

I have just re read the post by CPGULL in August "Huth in two minds" and I believe Huth is still without a Club.

He can also play Left back. Can Nicho sign him using the players fund?

One player can sometimes make all the difference. We need a left back NOW before we squander more points. It is a no brainer.
Glostergull
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Post by Glostergull »

I doubt we would ever be able to afford him as he even turned down a contract at Swindon. apparently he is valued at £170,000. i don;t doubt that for one minute. but I think he values himself far higher than we can afford for his ability.
Always Look on the bright side of life

Check out my poems topic... http://www.torquayfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4843
portugull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by portugull »

Not true Gloster. According to Goodrington guull in August Huth accepted the contract offered but needed £1,000 to relocate to Torquay and pay the deposit on a suitable Flat for his Family and other moving costs. Suggests he could not afford to move without some help financially. £1,000 to me sounds very fair in his circumstances.
Plainmoor78
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Les Lawrence

Post by Plainmoor78 »

portugull wrote:Not true Gloster. According to Goodrington guull in August Huth accepted the contract offered but needed £1,000 to relocate to Torquay and pay the deposit on a suitable Flat for his Family and other moving costs. Suggests he could not afford to move without some help financially. £1,000 to me sounds very fair in his circumstances.
Especially considering how much relegation to the national south will cost us. :O
Dazza
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs

Post by Dazza »

IF he is still available and anywhere near affordable its plain commonsense.
portugull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by portugull »

If 10 of us on this forum pledged £100 each, and Kevin Nicholson wanted to sign Huth, I am very confident we could come up with the cash.

Count me in. His signing could be a season changer for sure. Come on Kevin, I know you say you do not read this forum because it would give you a nervous breakdown, but someone will tip you off. Lets do it!!
tomogull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Colin Bettany

Post by tomogull »

If he has not signed for anyone, you have to ask why because he looked a very good player (but don't forget we are judging him on one pre-season friendly). Has he got a poor disciplinary record? Is he injury prone? Both have been suggested on here. There must be a reason .......
SBP
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by SBP »

If he isn't playing for anyone get him in on a game to game basis, get him training with us and see. Surely its in his interests to be playing. Where does he live??
portugull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by portugull »

Bristol?
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

100 (or even 500) supporters donating £10 each, plus the players fund, should have him fully funded within a week. Makes sense for the club and for the player.
SBP
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by SBP »

If it is Bristol cant he car share with Manse:)
Neal
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Neal »

portugull wrote:If 10 of us on this forum pledged £100 each, and Kevin Nicholson wanted to sign Huth, I am very confident we could come up with the cash.

Count me in. His signing could be a season changer for sure. Come on Kevin, I know you say you do not read this forum because it would give you a nervous breakdown, but someone will tip you off. Lets do it!!
Bloody good suggestion

I will Pledge £100 as a signing on fee for Huth. I reckon its best to go with your idea Portugull, 10 of us at £100 would be more manageable to achieve I reckon.

Don't what to sound negative but I would guess, don't know that the budget that was allocated to him is no longer there?
TUST MEMBER
Neal
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Neal »

Actually, BLOODY HELL, If I had known that this was the stumbling block I could have offered him a very nice property for a very reasonable price for 1 year, really a kinda house sitter, cant go into details on here but now I have someone. It was half price, oh well too late now.
TUST MEMBER
Glostergull
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Post by Glostergull »

I have serious doubts that his demands were public. this is the area of confidentiality. no player would advertise his demands. wages or expenses. I doubt any of you would do so either. for any reason. because of this none of us know what his real demands are or were. and I cannot in all honesty hold me hand up to say. oh it was turned down for this or that reason.. we are just surmising. dangerous act to play..if your all so sure why don't you go up to Bristol and ask him why
Always Look on the bright side of life

Check out my poems topic... http://www.torquayfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4843