Can Nicholson keep us up

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.

Will Nicho keep us up this season

Yes
56%
No
44%

Total votes: 295

arcadia
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Jake Andrews

Post by arcadia »

Just back from the meeting and there has been to many rumors branded about. We are at status quo.

We must find a buyer by January.
arcadia
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by arcadia »

Just back from the meeting and there has been to many rumors branded about. We are at status quo.

MF68
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by MF68 »

and what did the chairman say ?
Orange Gull
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by Orange Gull »

arcadia wrote:Just back from the meeting and there has been to many rumors branded about. We are at status quo.

Was anything said at the forum that you didn't know beforehand?
arcadia
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by arcadia »

Orange Gull wrote: Was anything said at the forum that you didn't know beforehand?
Nicho covered over that he'd signed players that were not good enough thought that nobody thought that Angus would progress but he can't read the forum as a few of us thought the same. Martyn Ling obviously thought this when he loaned him from Reading.

They papered over a few things but it's simple unless someone buys the club by January we are ducked. I felt that a few people who had the club at heart were clutching at straws with some of the questions. The Chairman did not want to talk about the offers to buy the club but it did include the price of the loan.
arcadia
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by arcadia »

I went last night and thought Nicholson was impressive and backed his players I only hope he knows that three of the back four are not good enough and the blend up front is not right. Perhaps this is why we can't score and we are letting goals in.

The sooner the club gets taken over the better and I hope that Kevin knows where he can get a couple of centre centre halves and a wide player. I wish the board would hurry up as Kevin will have more time before the next game to sort the side out.
Rjc70
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Tom Lapslie

Post by Rjc70 »

Despite us on here being treated to a lecture as to how you can't afford free players when there is no money, Nico sounded confident at the fans forum that he will get two to three in over the next week or so after his scouting this week. Fingers crossed this pans out as hoped.
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

That's interesting to here Rob, after Matt so eloquently :) tried to tell me I was an idiot for suggesting Nicho needed to scout a couple of wingers, when the club had no money.

I also hope this pans out, after the Southport, if we continue, with the squad available, this is only going end one way.
Formerly known as forevertufc