Crawley - At It Again

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
HRG
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by HRG »

And so it begins again, Crawley's Torres on Talksport and the media, as ever, fawning over them.
Richinns
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: Kevin Kalala

Post by Richinns »

HRG wrote:And so it begins again, Crawley's Torres on Talksport and the media, as ever, fawning over them.

Their moments will soon pass and eventually they will be no more :)
TUST member 328
Your club needs you. Join the TUST now - http://www.torquaysupporters.co.uk/
diamondgirl
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Aaron Downes

Post by diamondgirl »

regiment0609 wrote:Less than a month since having to endure Crawley coming to Plainmoor and their behaviour before, during and after the game, it seems they're at it again in the build up to their dream tie at Old Trafford :-

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-12462959

Like many of you, i came away from Plainmoor that day thinking the gamesmanship, attitude and all round disrespect shown by the crawley staff and players, was amongst the worst i'd ever seen. when i think what it would've meant to me, to all of you, and the club, for US to have landed that draw against Man Utd, and Crawley got it instead, it just makes me sick.

i'm not a bad loser or a bad sport, but i really hope they get a proper thumping - you know, one of those scores they put in brackets on the vidiprinter !!!

Trouble is they dont give a fiddlers fart how many they get beaten by..they will accrue the same amount of money whatever the result. Actually, I think it will be funny if they lose by an own goal in the 94th min. :devil: They will be thinking that they are going to take united back to their crappy ground, for a replay, and will be so deflated to go down that way, that they might not win another game this season. Now THAT would be funny. :lol:
"Thing's turn out best when you make the best of the way thing's turn out."
Regiment
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Regiment »

diamondgirl wrote:[

Trouble is they dont give a fiddlers fart how many they get beaten by..they will accrue the same amount of money whatever the result. Actually, I think it will be funny if they lose by an own goal in the 94th min. :devil: They will be thinking that they are going to take united back to their crappy ground, for a replay, and will be so deflated to go down that way, that they might not win another game this season. Now THAT would be funny. :lol:

i like the way you think !!!! :clap:
Brady

I Wish I Was There
HRG
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by HRG »

I hope none of the bigger names play, they don't deserve it.
Stick the reserve's reserves out, and then the 94th min own goal (excellent thinking DG).
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

I hope a cruise missile hits their team bus on the way to the ground - problem solved.

Actually no, I hope they come up, because if they play week in week out the way they played against us, they'll be the first team in history to go down with zero points and a minus three figure goal difference.

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
Trojan 67
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by Trojan 67 »

ferrarilover wrote:I hope a cruise missile hits their team bus on the way to the ground - problem solved.

Actually no, I hope they come up, because if they play week in week out the way they played against us, they'll be the first team in history to go down with zero points and a minus three figure goal difference.

Matt.

Know it or not, like it or not, "evil" triumphs, up to a point. That point when reached is sharp as a razor, quick and penetrating as a laser, is known as "the other evil" (usually called "the greater") and mistakenly called "good".

When the "lesser" gets shafted by the "greater", the lesser plays the victim looking for sympathy.

It gives me great pleasure to inform the lesser where sympathy can be found. It's in the dictionary between sh*t and syphilis.

:devil: o:)
Friend of TorquayFans.com
Member of the Month November 2020
Southampton Gull: "Well deserved"