£10

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Jeff
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by Jeff »

ferrarilover wrote:
Nearly as appalling as your spelling :na:

Seriously though, they're not. What do you suggest the club do, charge a tenner? Fiver? Nothing? What is acceptable to you for average standard L2 football? Considering the class of EoK and some of the football we have produced this season (away at Wycombe springs to mind) I'd gladly pay double to watch Eunan on form. Forgets ye not, some teams in our league charge £20 to stand.
I am infinitely more satisfied with my £13 investment in Saturday s TUFC match than I would have been to pay £70 to watch Liverpool v Chelsea on Sunday. To be honest, I'd have demanded my money back had I paid £13 to watch the Premier League fiasco

Matt.
£23 at Gillingham to freeze to death in a hailstorm. No further evidence required
Trojan 67
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by Trojan 67 »

Jeff wrote: £23 at Gillingham to freeze to death in a hailstorm. No further evidence required

Aye, and you got home sharpish to post one of your excellent trade mark match reports. :clap:
Friend of TorquayFans.com
Member of the Month November 2020
Southampton Gull: "Well deserved"
Jeff
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by Jeff »

Trojan 67 wrote:
Aye, and you got home sharpish to post one of your excellent trade mark match reports. :clap:
I'd be home even quicker from Barnet on Saturday, but don't worry I'll still endeavour to do a report via iphone before I leave the borough!
Trojan 67
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by Trojan 67 »

Jeff wrote:I'd be home even quicker from Barnet on Saturday, but don't worry I'll still endeavour to do a report via iphone before I leave the borough!
Will be listening in on Radio Devon and as usual Jeff you'll sum up better than the commentators. :clap:
Jeff
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by Jeff »

Trojan 67 wrote: Will be listening in on Radio Devon and as usual Jeff you'll sum up better than the commentators. :clap:
One of these days I am going to get it massively wrong and post pages and pages of nonsense! I'll have to make sure I keep paying attention - hopefully it'll be better than last seasons trip to barnet which was one of the most forgettable games I've ever had the (mis)fortune of witnessing
Trojan 67
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by Trojan 67 »

Listening to Radio Devon at this very moment, JPT SF at Sid James :

Exeter 0-2 Brentford

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Trojan 67
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by Trojan 67 »

Trojan 67 wrote:Listening to Radio Devon at this very moment, JPT SF at Sid James :

FT : Exeter 1-2 Brentford (Brentford win 3-2 on aggregate)

:clap: :clap: :clap: