New smilies and Buckle's ban.

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

New smilies and Buckle's ban.

Post by ferrarilover »

Hullo all,

Firstly, you all have me (and, to some very minor extent, Louis) to thank for the smilies, I've been pestering him for ages to do it and finally he has caved and done them. Took him all of 20 minutes.

Secondly, I know we don't 'do a Barlow' and post every-single-piece-of-crap-news-no-matter-how-trivial-or-unimportant from the OS, but I think this one may very well spark debate...

http://www.torquayunited.com/page/News/ ... 24,00.html

PB banned for one match and fined £500, so he will sit in the stands for the Stockport game.
Personally, I'd like to invite him to stand where I stand and watch the match with me, he would then clearly be able to see the match as I and the other 100 people around me see it (lookin' at you here, Troj) which is pretty much exactly the same way as the 1000 or so posters on here see it, i.e. fecking correctly!

What is more frustrating than anything else is that our chairman stands about 20 yards to my right and even he sees things as we all do, but he can't say anything to Bucks because it's not right to interfere. Still, I fear I am drifting slightly off the point.
To reitterate for those with poor concentration or who had to go pee half way through reading this post (eyeballing you again, No. 67!)
I'm a pest and PB is banned.

As you were.

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
diamondgirl
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Aaron Downes

Post by diamondgirl »

ferrarilover wrote:Hullo all,

Firstly, you all have me (and, to some very minor extent, Louis) to thank for the smilies, I've been pestering him for ages to do it and finally he has caved and done them. Took him all of 20 minutes.

Secondly, I know we don't 'do a Barlow' and post every-single-piece-of-crap-news-no-matter-how-trivial-or-unimportant from the OS, but I think this one may very well spark debate...

http://www.torquayunited.com/page/News/ ... 24,00.html

PB banned for one match and fined £500, so he will sit in the stands for the Stockport game.
Personally, I'd like to invite him to stand where I stand and watch the match with me, he would then clearly be able to see the match as I and the other 100 people around me see it (lookin' at you here, Troj) which is pretty much exactly the same way as the 1000 or so posters on here see it, i.e. fecking correctly!

What is more frustrating than anything else is that our chairman stands about 20 yards to my right and even he sees things as we all do, but he can't say anything to Bucks because it's not right to interfere. Still, I fear I am drifting slightly off the point.
To reitterate for those with poor concentration or who had to go pee half way through reading this post (eyeballing you again, No. 67!)
I'm a pest and PB is banned.

As you were.

Matt.
You can say that again!!!!! I think the team AND Paul need our support tomorrow. Lets hear some singing for the boys. Nobody died. :lol: :scarf:
"Thing's turn out best when you make the best of the way thing's turn out."
Awayday
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Chris McPhee

Post by Awayday »

I thought "Doing a Barlow" meant playing a cr@p sounding drum really badly?
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend

Post by ferrarilover »

I knew you were gonna say that Paulio. To be honest, 'doing a Barlow' means all things to all men, it just depends on the circumstances of ones association with Barlow himself. :slap:

Matt.
Plymouth Gull

Post by Plymouth Gull »

:O

Wow, first time I've ever seen these smilies!
Louis
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Louis »

Wish I had all the time do deal with your requests Sir Matt.
I am humbled that you are happy with my work.

Yours Royally
Louis

:na:
⚽️ Prediction League 23/24 - TUFC merch prizes for grabs
⚽️ Press Room - all latest TUFC News
⚽️ @Torquay_Fans - follow us on X for all the latest

diamondgirl
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Aaron Downes

Post by diamondgirl »

Louis, don't put up with his cheek. Give him a jolly good slapping.

Yours motherly

Christine AKA Diamondgirl
"Thing's turn out best when you make the best of the way thing's turn out."
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

Don't worry Christine, I'm going to pin him down and type "I'm Portuguese" on his head :B
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
portugull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: lee mansell
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by portugull »

Southampton Gull - I like it!
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend

Post by ferrarilover »

Southampton Gull wrote:Don't worry Christine, I'm going to pin him down and type "I'm Portuguese" on his head :B
You gotta catch me first, tubby! :na:

Matt.
Trojan 67
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by Trojan 67 »

Right then, where to start.

First, it matters not to me where PB is positioned. Second, the bladder only plays up when I've had 7 or 8 pints before the game starts. Last, but not least, do you wish me SG to give Matt a haymaker ?

Oh, almost forgot, can we have ALL the old smilies as well as ALL the new ?

To Ma, Pa and Matt :

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Friend of TorquayFans.com
Member of the Month November 2020
Southampton Gull: "Well deserved"
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

As this thread appears to be in part,'Bash Barlow'and do not want to be left out :devil: ,Joe if you get on soccer am,please do not take the drum try to play it,you cant,and we will all suffer,or you will get a :slap: ,see loving the new smilies.

As for Bucks on the bench dont think it makes much difference ,maybe he should sit in the grandstand with Brucie,now that i would pay watch :lol: ,one thing though if Buckles getting a one match ban for this,what about the referee he should have a ten match ban,boy he was bad.
Formerly known as forevertufc
cosmic74
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by cosmic74 »

PB can sit next to me in the family stand and listen to my 3 kids nagging me to buy some chips!!!

o:) :keepie: :) :lol: :na: :rules: :whip: :whistle: ........these smilies are grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!!
I live for matchdays!!!!
HRG
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by HRG »

Make sure hose chips have cheese on them Mr. 74 'tis the only way.
I've never met Barlow, but yet I get this feeling he gives my breed a bad name :slap:
cosmic74
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by cosmic74 »

Chips with cheese.....mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

but the cost of cheese these days at plainmoor is daylight robery!!!

They will have to put up with tommy sauce!!!
I live for matchdays!!!!