Manager Gone...

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
AlexGulls
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Chris McPhee

Manager Gone...

Post by AlexGulls »

Yes thats right Rob Stanley the Stadium Manager has left.

http://www.torquayunited.com/page/News/ ... 96,00.html
Richinns
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: Kevin Kalala

Post by Richinns »

AlexGulls wrote:Yes thats right Rob Stanley the Stadium Manager has left.

http://www.torquayunited.com/page/News/ ... 96,00.html

Git!
TUST member 328
Your club needs you. Join the TUST now - http://www.torquaysupporters.co.uk/
Fonda
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Super Jason Fowler

Post by Fonda »

To be replaced? Or is this more cost-cutting? These are worrying times.
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."
Richinns
Country Captain
Country Captain

Post by Richinns »

Fonda wrote:To be replaced? Or is this more cost-cutting? These are worrying times.
To be fair it says vacancy coming up so will be replaced.
TUST member 328
Fonda
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Fonda »

That's a relief. I could have clicked the link and read that, but i'm evidently even more lazy than those that know me think i am!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

Fonda wrote:To be replaced? Or is this more cost-cutting? These are worrying times.
Come on Shane, we don't ask a great deal of effort from you, the least you can do is click the link before asking silly questions :)

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
Fonda
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Fonda »

:) Yeah fair cop. I beat you to that though!
AlexGulls
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by AlexGulls »

Richinns wrote:
Git!
Sorry couldnt resist.
Robss
Trialist
Trialist

Post by Robss »

Hi its the git of a Stadium Manager here. Just thought I would post to inform everybody that my decision to leave is not based on last nights episode.
I had actually handed my notice in during the day. I have another offer that I couldn't resist and therefore will be leaving at the end of this month.
This is a good opportunity for all you people who slate the office staff to apply for the job and see what it is really like to work at TUFC.
chippygull
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Kevin Nicholson

Post by chippygull »

So... it's OK then?
Fate: A police dog called Bryn bit Torquay player Jim McNichol and the time while he was receiving treatment was added onto the end of the second half.
AlexGulls
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by AlexGulls »

Rob, I think the git comment is aimed at me. Due to the misleading title of the thread!

Good Luck for the future.
Fonda
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Fonda »

Robss wrote:Hi its the git of a Stadium Manager here. Just thought I would post to inform everybody that my decision to leave is not based on last nights episode.
I had actually handed my notice in during the day. I have another offer that I couldn't resist and therefore will be leaving at the end of this month.
This is a good opportunity for all you people who slate the office staff to apply for the job and see what it is really like to work at TUFC.
What does it involve? ;-)
Richinns
Country Captain
Country Captain

Post by Richinns »

Robss wrote:Hi its the git of a Stadium Manager here. Just thought I would post to inform everybody that my decision to leave is not based on last nights episode.
I was not calling you a git mate, was talking about the title of the thread being misleading is all!

All the best, shame you did not lay one on Raynor for his behaviour at the weekend and then handed your notice in!
Last edited by Richinns on 02 Feb 2011, 16:25, edited 2 times in total.
TUST member 328
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

Met you few times Rob, you're a top bloke. Hope you'll stick around on here now that you can post as a neutral without it being inappropriate.

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
Robss
Trialist
Trialist

Post by Robss »

Chippy, if you are attempting to imply that my post insinuated that last nights episode was ok, then I feel you have mis-read my comments. What happened last night is not good and the club are dealing with the issue in the best way they can.

Guys, only joking. I have been called a lot worse in the last three years.

Fonda, go on the website, it explains a small slice of the job description.