Paul buckle!

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
HRG
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by HRG »

Go when you can, I wish I could, been looking up train prices again and :O
I should've learned how to drive.
SantaCruzScotty
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Kee

Post by SantaCruzScotty »

I'll be down there!
Popside it is singing all the oldies i know anyway! aha
is there a thread or anything on the forum where all the songs we sing? If not is there a chance someone can make one, because i hate not knowing our songs! :(
and whilst i got a few days ill see if i can make a banner that says something along the lines of 'In Buckle we trust'
or something simuler?
HRG wrote:Go when you can, I wish I could, been looking up train prices again and :O
I should've learned how to drive.
i do drive myself, but i am sh!t scared of the motorway!
almost 3hours drive :O
Torquay Till I Die!
HRG
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by HRG »

I'd be terrified just driving around Hereford, it's a ruddy nightmare.
Anyway, good lad!
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

Butter him up, you might have a regular lift down to games, HRG :)
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
HRG
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by HRG »

My husband might object to me being in a car with another young man :)
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

HRG wrote:My husband might object to me being in a car with another young man :)

You never know, he might welcome it :clap: :clap:
Dave

Fletch
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Lorz

Post by Fletch »

Unless Stan the Colley is hanging round too :) :)
HRG
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by HRG »

I don't like where this thread is going!
Sort it out SG it's totally off topic!
HRG
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by HRG »

Ah, just read his introduction. A Cardiff lad, still a way from little ol' Hereford.
Give me 17 years, I'll make sure my boy learns how to drive and I'll be there :engflag: :)
SantaCruzScotty
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Haha!
i keep to my sheep, so sure if I ever get on the motor way there will be three of us in the car :)

TTID
Torquay Till I Die!
HRG
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by HRG »

As long as you keep your eyes off the sheep and on the road, you'll be fine :)
SantaCruzScotty
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Does that allow me to pull over to the gas stations every 5mins?...back to subject!
Torquay Till I Die!
bobby93
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Eunan O'Kane

Post by bobby93 »

i like buckle. his inexperience shows at times, but he was exactly what we needed when we went down. young, enthusiastic, and determined. and also with enough knowledge of that division to assemble a squad that nicely balanced youth with experience. i dont agree with every decision hes ever made, but at least he does everything for a reason. you can understand what hes trying to achieve even if his methods seem flawed.

we need to remember were a small club with a small budget and i think by and large, hes done a great job in his first position as manager. lets not forget hes learning every day.
FINAL ISSUE (#13) & back issues of TUFC fanzine Highway to Hele available now from http://www.highwaytohele.bigcartel.com

Twitter: @highwaytohele
Facebook: facebook.com/highwaytohele
Trojan 67
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by Trojan 67 »

bobby93 wrote:i like buckle. his inexperience shows at times, but he was exactly what we needed when we went down. young, enthusiastic, and determined. and also with enough knowledge of that division to assemble a squad that nicely balanced youth with experience. i dont agree with every decision hes ever made, but at least he does everything for a reason. you can understand what hes trying to achieve even if his methods seem flawed.

we need to remember were a small club with a small budget and i think by and large, hes done a great job in his first position as manager. lets not forget hes learning every day.
Yep, sums it up for me also.

Now is the time to support the club and the manager during this low point. The "Buckle Out" brigade won't have that support due to their sad bast*rd condition.
Member of the Month November 2020
Southampton Gull: "Well deserved"
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

We all never stop learning no matter what job we do ,and in all wallks of life,i also think Paul Buckle is doing a good job limited budget torquay being a real footballing back water etc,etc,can not be easy, and you could tell he is feeling the pressure, at the end of the games last night he got of the bench and run to the tunnel,and to those who want him out,'just be careful what you wish for'.

However what i will say is,i am fed up of the 'buckle's inexperience card'being played every time the team hits a bad run,as we all know he has had almost four seasons in management ,whilst i accept he is still learning,inexperience no longer comes in to it for me.

And should Buckle go ,i have no provlem sticking my neck out and saying ,Chris Hargreaves will be the next manager.
Formerly known as forevertufc