Gritton Released

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Yellow4life
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Gritton Released

Post by Yellow4life »

After he returned to chesterfield, gritton has today been released their.

Looks like he'll stuggle to stay a league footballer in my opinion. Never did have the same impact of that in his 1st spell.

Good luck to him.
oxgull
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Class of 69

Post by oxgull »

Can see him dropping down into Conference North maybe lower to be honest. Shame he didn't do it for us though but good luck to Gritts.
Oblivion!!!!
Dave_Pougher
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Mansell

Post by Dave_Pougher »

Wouldn't it be ironic if he were to sign for a club higher up the pyramid than ouselves or his parent club?
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

Dave_Pougher wrote:Wouldn't it be ironic if he were to sign for a club higher up the pyramid than ouselves or his parent club?
This smacks of 'I know something you don't know'!

Anything to share with us, Dave?

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
Jeff
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by Jeff »

...............bump...............

Just signed for Chester FC for the rest of the season. Evostick Division 1 North, thats one hell of a drop but all the best to him.
wodger of awabia
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Carol Vorderman..eh?

Post by wodger of awabia »

Jeff wrote:...............bump...............

Just signed for Chester FC for the rest of the season. Evostick Division 1 North, thats one hell of a drop but all the best to him.
Hope he doesn't come to a sticky end, & I expect SuperGlueNickyWroe will agree with me!!
:) :bow: :clap: :clap: :clap: :lol: :lol: :~D
Gulliball
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by Gulliball »

Blimey, that's where Lancaster are playing. Chester aside, the crowds he'll be playing to in away games could be under 200 and the standard of football is 'limited', to put it nicely. He could do a lot better for himself, although I suppose if he gets himself settled he should be playing at a level higher year on year earning better money than at a lot of other clubs.
www.torquayfanstats.com
Twitter: @torquayfanstats
holsten
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by holsten »

Gulliball wrote:Blimey, that's where Lancaster are playing. Chester aside, the crowds he'll be playing to in away games could be under 200 and the standard of football is 'limited', to put it nicely. He could do a lot better for himself, although I suppose if he gets himself settled he should be playing at a level higher year on year earning better money than at a lot of other clubs.
My old man's a Chester fan and they are running away with the league, they'll almost certainly be playing in the Northern Premier next year. This is their first year in competition since Chester City FC went bust, and their crowds at home have been around 2600 on average with only a few away fans.
On a seperate note from Gritton, they took 1200 to Chorley last week and there were 2000 Chorley fans there also.