BOXING DAY GAME OFF

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
houndtorgull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

BOXING DAY GAME OFF

Post by houndtorgull »

According to Cheltenham website - 9.00am inspection by Ref and game called off due to frozen pitch!
Dave_Pougher
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Mansell

Post by Dave_Pougher »

Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

No real surprise there, glad I made alternative plans now, still not he same without a match to go to though.
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

it all just emphasizes how dull and empty our lives would be if the daft idea of a winter break ever comes to fruition, was going bury tuesday, but obviously not now, our biggest gate of season potentially today, will struglle to get 2000 on a cold february night for the rearranged game
still keeping the faith
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

Frustrating,however no real suprise,woke up this morning took one look outside to see everything frozen solid and started to wonder what i would do on another football less day :( :( .

no to a winter break.
Formerly known as forevertufc
Plymouth Gull

Post by Plymouth Gull »

Bored of this now. Very bored.
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

What is making this worse,is 1.30pm and palm fm radio are saying this match is still on :red: ,who is not communicating with who here,and he was me thinking the club were working closely with palm fm. :red:
Formerly known as forevertufc
gulls_aloud
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Mark Ellis

Post by gulls_aloud »

It's been lonely without you this Christmas. This joke isn't funny any more. Want you back (want you back)
MidDevon
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Rodney Jack

Post by MidDevon »

Good article in the times today, (you do realise that I was reading a relatives copy, it is not something I would naturally buy of course!) pushing for a winter break, it is only England and Scotland without one. Even the likes of Spain and Portugal have 3 weeks off!

Today I was taken shopping in Exeter today "as you have nothing to do now today, you can take me shopping!"...cost me loads, I would like to re-track on my earlier post £48 is GREAT value if it avoids the shops!
HRG
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by HRG »

Hopefully Hereford game should be on, snow melting here, no more forecast and temps above freezing.
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

Maybe they should play the Torquay games here - it was 11 degrees today and had no snow for well over two weeks now.

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com