A Couple Of New Flags Made

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
MidDevon
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Rodney Jack

Post by MidDevon »

Benno and Southampton Gull it is

Flags on their way

I have just been down to Junction 27 (North Devon Link Road) and it is currently closed south bound

might have to leave in 10 minutes to get to the match!
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

Received mine today, awesome looking flag, thanks ever so much, will now ensure it gets to as many games as possible, you're a Gent.
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
united09
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by united09 »

If it was possible and ok with MidDevon would'nt be good to have a link to his site up as a sticky or something?

P.S Welcome back Mid
holsten
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by holsten »

Both flags now finished and eyeletted. Not sure what do do with the hilly one, it was made with slits down each side for two individual poles but i'm not sure what the stewards will do about this.
united09
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by united09 »

walshy wrote:Both flags now finished and eyeletted. Not sure what do do with the hilly one, it was made with slits down each side for two individual poles but i'm not sure what the stewards will do about this.
Any chance of the finished pictures mate? The poles should be ok if they are wooden or even better plastic. If not can always hang it from some where.
MidDevon
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Rodney Jack

Post by MidDevon »

united09 wrote:If it was possible and ok with MidDevon would'nt be good to have a link to his site up as a sticky or something?

P.S Welcome back Mid

of course, from our side it is ok, but I realise this is a footy forum and ours is a business