Paul Trollope - Sacked by Rovers

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
PhilGull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by PhilGull »

Firstly may I say how sorry I feel for the Trollope being sacked just before Christmas, although I guess any football manager (Hughton, Allardyce I'm looking at you) may see it as a blessing in disguise. The chance for a relaxing Chrimbo with family rather than thinking about training on Christmas day and playing on Boxing day.

Anyway, on to my point. I would be very disappointed to see our Bucks join Brizzle Rovers. They may be a bigger club but only by the very smallest of margins. It would take a lot of balls (or just being a bit crazy) to leave a club in the League Two play-offs for one in the League One drop-zone.

I don't see Bucks as a man to leave a job half done and I expect him to remain with the Gulls for the foreseeable. I imagine he is thinking he will be happy to stay whilst he is still moving the club forward. Of course, should a bigger club (bigger than us or Brizzle Rovers) come calling then he would be silly not to be tempted.
Gary Johnson's Yellow Army! Yellow Army! Yellow Army!

Your trust needs YOU!
TUST number 084
happytorq
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Kevin Hill
Watches from: The sofa

Post by happytorq »

ferrarilover wrote: I'm a big fan of the Spoonerism. Worlds earliest recorded Spoonerism joke, well, I'll save you the horror of reading the whole thing and mention merely that it was with reference to a family who lived next door to an elderly fellow who went by the name of Milt Spilk.
Roonerspisms are great - when I was at college I knew a guy whose ex-girlfriend had bought a cat. After she left he re-named it CookingFat.

He was from Manchester, if that helps...
Images for Avatar Copyright Historical Football Kits and reproduced by kind permission.

Eam non defectum. Ego potest tractare quod. Est spes occidit me.
Trojan 67
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by Trojan 67 »

My favourite is cunny funt. :O
Friend of TorquayFans.com
Member of the Month November 2020
Southampton Gull: "Well deserved"
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

What links a sniper with poor aim and a constipated owl?

The sniper shoots but can't hit.

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"