Since our game is off...

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
westbaygull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by westbaygull »

What does custard proof mean?

Think I may have to go shopping. Don't like football-free Saturdays mid-season. Hope we never get the winter break stuff (should this go on Trojan's ranty page....?)
Jeff
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by Jeff »

Scratch my plans to go and watch Stortford - about an inch/inch and a half of snow has fallen since 11, and its still coming down.
Fletch
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Lorz

Post by Fletch »

Matt, you and Joe will have to find something else to do. Exeter is off now. :rofl: :rofl:
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

I'm SO angry! It's warmer now than at any point in the last 7 days. Why was the filth game on yesterday and off today!?!?!?!?

Custard proof originated on www.Barryboys.co.uk. If asked for custard proof of ownership of a car, one must submit a photograph of said car with a tin of Bird's finest on the bonnet, thus proving the motor is ones own and not someone elses.
It became more popular when a guy from the focus ST owners club introduced the idea to www.pistonheads.com (probably the biggest motoring site in the world). Just this week, it gained further notoriety when it was used by racing driver/telly personality (or lack thereof) Jason Plato.

Right, I'm off for my pre-match soup 'n' roll, if only I had some place to go.

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
gulls_aloud
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Mark Ellis

Post by gulls_aloud »

A December Saturday without football is just wrong, but I'm guessing it must be even worse for the players. I suppose they get a rare opportunity for a weekend off??? - wonder how many players (not only ours) are spending the time trapped in an airport somewhere not going on a quick break to Spain?
BlueYellow
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by BlueYellow »

I am lost without football on a saturday mid-season. I popped into town to do my christmas shopping but it felt so so strange.