Atmosphere against Burton

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
TUFC
New Signing
New Signing
Favourite player: All Of them

Atmosphere against Burton

Post by TUFC »

Let`s get Plainmoor rocking Saturday against Burton. The atmosphere away to wycombe and at home to Walsall last saturday were fantastic and a big imrpovement on previous games. That would be down to having two drums at both games, having a Ultra group formation. Lets keep this improvement going on saturday. If everyone joined in on the popside that would defintely get the family stand going and wake up the grandstand (They`d probably shake thier walking sticks along with the beat).

Hopefully with the Ultras big ideas a maybe some money being available in the future things are going to impove.
TUFC`s Un-Official E-Newsletter: If you wish to recieve the Torquay United E-Newsletter than PM or email me at: [email protected] with your email and I will add you to the list.

!Up the Yellows!
Trojan 67
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by Trojan 67 »

TUFC wrote:Let`s get Plainmoor rocking Saturday against Burton. The atmosphere away to wycombe and at home to Walsall last saturday were fantastic and a big imrpovement on previous games. That would be down to having two drums at both games, having a Ultra group formation. Lets keep this improvement going on saturday. If everyone joined in on the popside that would defintely get the family stand going and wake up the grandstand (They`d probably shake thier walking sticks along with the beat).

Hopefully with the Ultras big ideas a maybe some money being available in the future things are going to impove.
Agree. :clap:

To be fair, I do see from the Popside that the Grandstand supporters do clap along to YELLOW ARMY.
What does help on the Popside is building up a crack with supporters in your close vicinity.Then when you start/join in with YELLOW ARMY and nod/gesture to those around you they are more likely to join in.
Friend of TorquayFans.com
Member of the Month November 2020
Southampton Gull: "Well deserved"
united09
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by united09 »

Would be good if we could get flags like this

and have one person at either side of the Popside waving them, when the players come out. It is just having the funds to pay for the flags.
YellowMurphy
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Brian Saah

Post by YellowMurphy »

I know Walshy already has a small flag, but a bigger one is a great idea!
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

TUFC wrote:Let`s get Plainmoor rocking Saturday against Burton. The atmosphere away to wycombe and at home to Walsall last saturday were fantastic and a big imrpovement on previous games. That would be down to having two drums at both games, having a Ultra group formation. Lets keep this improvement going on saturday. If everyone joined in on the popside that would defintely get the family stand going and wake up the grandstand (They`d probably shake thier walking sticks along with the beat).

Joe, would you like to revert back to your original account or should we delete it?

As for the flags, great idea, I'd be happy to make a significant contribution, maybe we should look at setting up a fund for that very purpose.
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
united09
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by united09 »

Southampton Gull wrote:

Joe, would you like to revert back to your original account or should we delete it?

As for the flags, great idea, I'd be happy to make a significant contribution, maybe we should look at setting up a fund for that very purpose.
Getting a fund together would be great, I would be willing to put a tenner in. Aslong as I new that it was going towards the flags etc. :scarf:
Benno
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Martin Rice

Post by Benno »

The atmosphere against Walsall was the best at home this season, in my opinion.
It was terrific - hopefully you guys can re-create that to an extent at the weekend. (I won't be attending this game)

As for the whole flags business, having one behind us in the middle of the popside at the weekend looked good, lets get some more up there. I like the idea of a fund.