Guy Branston

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
gintonicrocky
Trialist
Trialist
Favourite player: Guy Branston

Guy Branston

Post by gintonicrocky »

Hi

Did anybody who went to the game on Saturday see Guys confrontation with the photographer ? Or with Tommy Widdrington after the game!There is talk of him being fined by the football league for ungentlemenly conduct or bringing the game into disrepute, anybody any views on this
AlexGulls
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Chris McPhee

Post by AlexGulls »

My View is the Camera Man should of been professional not not booted the ball into the stand towards the end when we were trying to get the ball and push for an equaliser.
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

god knows why anyone in their right mind would want to argue with branston! - on or off the pitch!! :O
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Proud Sponsors of Aaron Jarvis 2023-2024
We now drive South to all the games!

TUST Member 468

westbaygull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by westbaygull »

Branno v Widdrington. Better than Haye v Harrison.
Colorado Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Colorado Gull »

The Camara man got pickled :)
Formerly dannyrvtufc4life.
pcm
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by pcm »

at least his teeth looked nice and white :evil: :lol:
TORQUAY TILL I DIE....
diamondgirl
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Aaron Downes

Post by diamondgirl »

I was at the game, on Sat, and saw the incident. Firstly. the photographer was totally out of order in kicking the ball away. Guy went over and "advised" him that it was not the done thing. When the final whistle went, Guy was the first one down to applaud the fans. I saw him look over to his left and then give "The finger" to someone. I assumed it was the photographer. He (Guy) was then shepherded away down the tunnel by "Suits". By this time the rest of the team, including Bucks, were at our end applauding the supporters. From what I read, in the HE, Guy says that before he gave "The finger" (Apparantly to Southend's assistant manager) he was sworn at (Seems the lino confirms this). All a bit handbags at 12 paces, for goodness sake these are grown men, but I feel that the photographer should be warned, with regards to acceptable conduct.
"Thing's turn out best when you make the best of the way thing's turn out."