New player.

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

Stuart Fleetwood, where was he before? I seem to remember that name from the conference.

Matt.

EDIT: Wiki has provided sufficient memory joggage. FGR was the club. Got sent off for punching Robbo in the third minute at our place (or something similar).
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
Plymouth Gull

Post by Plymouth Gull »

Forest Green Rovers, Matt. Scored like 30 goals or something in one season, signed by Charlton, never worked out, loaned out to Exeter once or twice, and now at Hereford.

EDIT. Didn't see your edit. My bad.
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

Started at the bottom, all the way up, all the way back down again. Maybe not the kinda fella we want?

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
usagullmichigan
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by usagullmichigan »

Reid from Newport please
Fletch
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Lorz

Post by Fletch »

ferrarilover wrote:Started at the bottom, all the way up, all the way back down again. Maybe not the kinda fella we want? Matt.
Strange how that happens. For every Morrison (at Milwall) there seem to be plenty of Fleetwoods/Sillsys etc that cant just quite make the jump from a good goalscorer in non league to consistent scoring in the League. I guess spotting them is the real trick (eg Benners) ;-)
yellowforever
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Our next signing

Post by yellowforever »

What happened to the no fantasy bit? Le Fondre, regardless of Rotherham's state is never going to come here. He's more than good enough to play at a higher level in my opinion. George Boyd :lol: Peterborough are my other team.

Reid's a good shout, i saw him play not too long ago, he looked alright, but i don't think he's any better than Benyon. Worth a punt i guess if he's available. Magno Viera from Fleetwood is meant to be quite good from the BSP as well.

But i really want Adam Birchall from Dover. I can remember him playing against us for Barnet and he wasn't anything special, but he did look good in the FA cup and took his goals very well.

We should be scouting BSP, BSS and even lower regularly in my opinion. Peterborough have picked up many very good players (and flops..) from the divisions below :clap:
"We are now so far up sh*t creek our boat is actually poking out the end of someones toilet bowl."
Brucie. 27/02/14
YellowMurphy
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Brian Saah

Post by YellowMurphy »

yellowsmiffy wrote:
I quite like Anthony Straker from Aldershot. Not the best defensively, but a good attacking left back with pace, think he can play on the wing too. Rowe-Turner is one of the worst players I've ever seen wear the shirt, and it would be nice to know that if Nico got injured, we could mix it up. Straker wouldn't come here to sit on the bench though.
He wasnt that bad cheltenham away last year. He cant be that bad if we are unbeaten with him in the team, and he cant be that bad to win Leicesters best youth player of the year. He is our long term replacement for Nicholson, Benyon didnt set worlds alight when he started out here, id expect him to be in the first team in a few years