E-Newsletter

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
TUFC
New Signing
New Signing
Favourite player: All Of them

E-Newsletter

Post by TUFC »

Hi everyone. Just to say that I`ll be doing a TUFC Newsletter every week and wanted to let everyone know. The content will have reation from the last match, match previews, all the news; also will have travel news, info on how to get to away games. If there is any news people want in or if there is anything you see that needs improving at all you can email me on [email protected] or PM me.

If you want to recieve the TUFC Newsletter than again you again PM me or email me on [email protected] with your email and you`ll be added to the list. Great game today and enjoyed the atmosphere.

Up the Gulls
TUFC`s Un-Official E-Newsletter: If you wish to recieve the Torquay United E-Newsletter than PM or email me at: [email protected] with your email and I will add you to the list.

!Up the Yellows!
Louis
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Louis »

Hi there, is this an official newsletter?
⚽️ Prediction League 23/24 - TUFC merch prizes for grabs
⚽️ Press Room - all latest TUFC News
⚽️ @Torquay_Fans - follow us on X for all the latest

TUFC
New Signing
New Signing

Post by TUFC »

This isn`t the Offical Newsletter, it`s done by me, so un-official. I wont be copying what goes on the offical website as that`ll be copyright. It will mainy be match previews, reviews and game info etc. I`ll be trying to gather as much information by myself and is written by me. I have a few friends who`ll be recieving it but hopefully it will grow as time goes by.

The reason for me doing this is that I don`t think the Offical `E-Newsletter` is well advertised and I wanted to get as many people knowing about Torquay United as possible.
TUFC`s Un-Official E-Newsletter: If you wish to recieve the Torquay United E-Newsletter than PM or email me at: [email protected] with your email and I will add you to the list.

!Up the Yellows!
Yellow4life
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Yellow4life »

I received a newsletter by email the other week

I don't remember signing up to your site and I think it was officially from tufc?
TUFC
New Signing
New Signing

Post by TUFC »

Yellow4life wrote:I received a newsletter by email the other week

I don't remember signing up to your site and I think it was officially from tufc?
I`m not sure about that. I have just started this up really. You can get it by going onto the offical club website but not about you though, sorry

!Up the Yellows!
westbaygull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by westbaygull »

You are JB and I claim my fiver....... :O
TUFC
New Signing
New Signing

Post by TUFC »

I`m not JB sorry.

!Up the Yellows!
chippygull
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Kevin Nicholson

Post by chippygull »

The official ones are sh|t. You can't open any links without logging in, whereas if you go straight to .com, you can look at everything.
Fate: A police dog called Bryn bit Torquay player Jim McNichol and the time while he was receiving treatment was added onto the end of the second half.
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

Nice try joe,however you have just given yourself away.

Jane claim your fiver it is him :-D
Formerly known as forevertufc