Pre Match Entertainment?

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
GirlOnATerrace
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Pre Match Entertainment?

Post by GirlOnATerrace »

Well, this seems to be Buckles idea about the fans 'getting there value for money' after today there going to have to come up with something big. :scarf:

I liked the idea of the balloons before the match however maybe a few hundred more.

The cheerleaders, well....
would of been handy if they stood in the middle of the pitch

And the singer singing 'Torbados?' well yes she was good but like the cheerleaders, would of been handy if she was stood in the middle.

Over all I thought it was a good attempt from the club today and we can definitely expand with that.
The atmosphere was cracking today, brilliant infact.

What was your thoughts and opinions?
Last edited by GirlOnATerrace on 27 Nov 2010, 19:11, edited 1 time in total.
united09
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by united09 »

I thought it was a very good effort from the club. It would of been good if there were more yellow and blue ballons at the centre spot. I also liked the handing out of balloons at the entrance. Overall a good atmosphere today.
RussianGull
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero

Post by RussianGull »

Don't care about cheerleaders or any of that, much rather be able to buy me a good pasty at plainmoor than spectate pre match entertainment.

That said its good to see the club try! Those girls must have been bloody freezing!
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

I echo the sentiments here,it really is good to see our club is putting some effort in,important to remember this was the first week it was abit something and nothing,however there is time for it to improve.
Formerly known as forevertufc
cosmic74
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by cosmic74 »

There was a really good buzz about Plainmoor yesterday, despite the fact it was bloody freezing. Don't think it had much to do with the pre match entertainment, but it didn'tdo any harm. The club are trying to provide a little extra, and we must aplaud that and not knock it.

COYY
I live for matchdays!!!!
sadlad
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Tommy Tynan

Post by sadlad »

I liked the idea of the balloons let off pre-game on Saturday.

We at Walsall are going to let off 2,000 pre game v. Southampton to represent the missing 2,000 fans we have lost.