Doing our bit!!

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
doogull
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: E. O kane

Doing our bit!!

Post by doogull »

I will be bringing my friend with me to thr match on saturday which will bring the club an extra £40+ on the day, and if he likes what he see's and/or likes the atmos then he may well become a regular fan as he has moved down here from manchester and loves football yes he is a red and yes he was a regular at old trafford which is great but we need new fans and I am show him that football is about more than million pound contracts and prawn sarnies so for me and more so for the clubs future let's all of us bring a mate thats never been before and show them that we have a wonderful club atmosphere and a fighting spirit that is special to us, it could be worth loads to us come on let's do it. :win:
Awayday
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Chris McPhee

Post by Awayday »

Do you write cookery books as well?
sadlad
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Tommy Tynan

Post by sadlad »

Great inititive there Doogull. I hope your mate enjoys the Plainmoor experience and wants to come back for more of the same.
doogull
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by doogull »

mock if you want awayday but anyone that moans about lack of funds for players and the like can shove it, as I am saying we can all do something other than just turn up and wonder why we haven't got the numbers of fans we could have so something constructive would of been better.
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

Do not take it to heart doogull,i think awayday may have looked at the good spirit of your post and was suggesting it was something like what we once saw from Delia Smtih at Norwich,well thats what i took it to mean any way :-D

I am 100% behind the sentiment of what you have done ,and iam confident that all on here agree and like me have tried to do the same.
Formerly known as forevertufc
sadlad
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Tommy Tynan

Post by sadlad »

Last Saturday at Walsall...

Friends of season ticket holders could get in for £5. From time to time for certain games the season ticket holder has to fill in a voucher from the ST, hand it in and a match ticket is given for the friend for a fiver. Its up to small clubs like ours to come up with ideas and suggestions to get the casuals in.
doogull
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by doogull »

thankyou forever I did take it a bit the wrong way and that's just me i bite to easy, really looking forward to the game today and the great atmosphere we will create, to get in the spirit of things will be in the laces at 1pm yippie!!!!!!