Oli Gottsskalksson

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
westbaygull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Oli Gottsskalksson

Post by westbaygull »

Was reading this on the Bees site today - he is still deemed as a real legend at Griffin Park, which is why I was so happy when he signed for us - and thought you may like to see a mention of Torquay in the Icelandic Herald Express!

http://translate.google.co.uk/translate ... 6bih%3D620

It has gone through Google translate, don't think he really 'made himself vanish' from the training ground...
Alpine Joe
First Regular
First Regular

Post by Alpine Joe »

Well I've attempted to plough through that awful translation. Sounds guilty to me but if he's got the ability to vanish from the training ground I'm sure a Houdini style escape from custody should see him out & about in no time...& if they ever make an Icelandic version of Randall & Hopkirk there's a brighter future ahead for him.

Had a quick look at the Sports section of the Icelandic Herald Express & naturally had to click on the headline 'Ronaldo does not need new shoes'.
To save anyone the trouble of looking it up here it is reproduced below...quicker than you can say 'cobblers to Ronaldo'.

Ronaldo does not need new shoes

Now a week until Cristiano Ronaldo premiers new shoes from Nike in Madrid between Atletico and systolic Real. Based on his performance recently, however, seems no need for new shoes.

Ronaldo has scored as no one is tomorrow so far in the Spanish league and also put up goals for his allies as he get paid for it.

Twelve goals scored and assists eagles have become four. Ronaldo is funheitur.