Even a Vuvuzela for atmosphere!

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
united09
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by united09 »

If anyone fancys ago at making their own flag. Heres a website for the material not sure about the P&P though.

http://www.ultrasuk.co.uk/shop.php
HRG
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by HRG »

I do love when a corner of the family stand is occupied by a group of school children as they tend to try and make a bit of noise which is lovely to hear albeit a bit schreechy, and of course it encourages the young chaps and chapettes to support their local team.
I took my daughter when she was two and she loved hearing the children sing so much so she joined in. I think she loved being somewhere where she wasn't being told to be quiet. She would also enjoy Walshy's idea of bouncing, she's a human tigger.
As much as I dislike the vuvuzela it will appeal to children, making it a fun atmosphere that the kids can be a part of, rather than just watching the match. This combined with kids for a quid could be a winner.
And each kid you get hooked on the club, will hopefully want to share the experience with their own in the future.
Seventyseven
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Les Lawrence

Post by Seventyseven »

BlueYellow wrote:4 Words

Be Loud, Be Proud!!

that's 3!

;-)
Peter: So did your therapist figure out what the problem was?
Brian: Yeah. He thinks I'm in love.
Peter: Oh my God...you can talk!
BlueYellow
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by BlueYellow »

Seventyseven wrote:

that's 3!

;-)
4 separate words ;-) 3 words used! :)
CraigUnder
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero

Post by CraigUnder »

how about this? :rofl:
holsten
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by holsten »

tufcgull wrote:how about this? :rofl:
great song
westbaygull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by westbaygull »

walshy wrote: great song
To be honest, if 'If the kids are united' doesn't get the crowd going, I don't know what will. I don't understand why more people don't join in with it, it's tailor-made for us. Perfect song.
holsten
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by holsten »

Posted a new topic on here last night about an 'ultras' group we've formed. They mods deleted it, seems they object to the idea of creating a good atmosphere?
united09
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by united09 »

walshy wrote:Posted a new topic on here last night about an 'ultras' group we've formed. They mods deleted it, seems they object to the idea of creating a good atmosphere?
I don't think it is that the mods are against an atmosphere but the fact that a link to another forum was put up.
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

Hardly, if you check your pm inbox I think you'll find that the owner of the site explained his reasons for doing so and suggested how you could promote your site.
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
CraigUnder
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero

Post by CraigUnder »

maybe this will get the crowd going before the game, the song chelsea play, harry j allstars - liquidator and here is a link to a video of it : presonally i think this will get the the crowd going just before the game, your views ?????
Trojan 67
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by Trojan 67 »

Back in the day, Liquidator was one of my favourites and still is. I'm sure it will be well received. Let's all get emails off to the Club.

Am glad this didn't come up on the goal music thread. And no, I don't want Liquidator played when there's a goal.
Member of the Month November 2020
Southampton Gull: "Well deserved"
united09
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by united09 »

I think the music we have before the game at the minute is good. Am sure in the 30+ before the game it could fit in though. Is there a version without Chelsea in it?
holsten
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by holsten »

Southampton Gull wrote:Hardly, if you check your pm inbox I think you'll find that the owner of the site explained his reasons for doing so and suggested how you could promote your site.
I think you'll find there isn't. I understand i'm putting up a link to promote the site which is understandable to object, but i'm merely informing people of the idea, not trying to 'steal' members from here.
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

walshy wrote: I think you'll find there isn't. I understand i'm putting up a link to promote the site which is understandable to object, but i'm merely informing people of the idea, not trying to 'steal' members from here.

I'm fully behind the idea of what you're trying to do and have some ideas to help along, why don't you add the link to your signature, it'll not only promote it but help it gain a rise up google as well.

If you didn't get a pm I can only apologise on behalf of Louis as he told me he had sent you one.
Dave