How will we know the score tomorrow?

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
chippygull
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Kevin Nicholson

How will we know the score tomorrow?

Post by chippygull »

Might need some help here from you guys. I live miles from anywhere in a broadband free zone. I only have Freeview; Sky Sports News is long gone; Sky News has stopped doing Teletext sports news and score updates, the BBC is on strike, so their Ceefax; slow anyway on updates.. no doubt Gabby won't be on because some Women's Croquet or Elton John will dominate the 301button, Radio Oxford won't be doing sport because OUFC are losing at Burton on Sunday, . so.. apart from Talksport what chance do I have? Are these mobile update things any good (I have limited reception at home)? Short of asking one of you guys who's going to the game to text me goal news, WTF am I going to do (apart from cancel three arrangements and get in the car to Mansfield?
Fate: A police dog called Bryn bit Torquay player Jim McNichol and the time while he was receiving treatment was added onto the end of the second half.
TUFCfan
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by TUFCfan »

According to my EPG, the Final Score programme will be on channel 301/BBC red button service but from the slightly later time of 3.05 due to Moto GP qualifying (which may run late of course).
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

I MIGHT (studies depending) be able to help. I have a natty little app on m'iphone which allows me to listen to any radio station in the UK. If it's on radio Mansfield (or whatever) and I am available to listen to the match an I can update this site, I'll do that.
If not, you'll need a mate with an iPhone and a decent Internet (3G or wifi) and the app called Tunein Radio.

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
chippygull
First Regular
First Regular

Post by chippygull »

Thanks guys and gals!! If Gabby's on 301 that's something. Let's hope the motorbikes all topple over in the rain!
Fate: A police dog called Bryn bit Torquay player Jim McNichol and the time while he was receiving treatment was added onto the end of the second half.
united09
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by united09 »

Thanks for the link beck6003 first words I heard were " They are calling for a stretcher for Rose" :(
chippygull
First Regular
First Regular

Post by chippygull »

D'oh: See me original post:
"I live miles from anywhere in a broadband free zone"

But.. thanks to the wonderful Westbaygull, I was kept up to date.. and 301 was on from 3.05!
westbaygull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by westbaygull »

Aw shucks, Chips. Happy to help ;-)