Miserable Crowd Figure

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
yellow
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Situation Vacant

Miserable Crowd Figure

Post by yellow »

A crowd of 2,172 speaks volumes for the current form and performances of the squad. No matter what statistics say about hitting the woodwork people will only come for entertainment and results.

Neither have been particularly forthcoming of late.

Still a result is at least something to build on...
"A day without football is a day lost" (Ernst Happel)
"Look at the (Plainmoor) stars, Look how they shine for you, And everything you do, Yeah they were all yellow" (C. Martin)
Yellow4life
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Yellow4life »

I looked around at 3.10 today and thought...it's getting worse! There seems to be more gaps appearing in the family stand than anything. It's clearly down to results but this will be put to the test if we win our next two ready for our sky game!(although that could hampen the crowd)
Plymouth Gull

Post by Plymouth Gull »

Can't see the Sky game being improved much, to be honest. A cold, monday night against a team bottom of the table. Fabulous.

Although the kids for a quid could boost it a bit, as could the '12 for 10' deal..

I'm glad the Club have come up with kids for a quid for the remainder of the season, mind, so hopefully we can push on like Exeter did when they did it for years. Their attendances are flying now, to be honest..
RussianGull
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero

Post by RussianGull »

We're overly reliant on travelling fans, hitting the woodwork 17times isn't going to attract those who lost the buzz.
westbaygull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by westbaygull »

NickGull wrote:
I'm glad the Club have come up with kids for a quid for the remainder of the season
Have I missed this? Good for them, am sure that will have an effect of quite a few families.
I realised last night that the whole of November is going to be Plainmoor-free for me, because of the switch for the Sky game. I'll be interested to see if the shortage of home fixtures in November has any effect on the gate for the Burton game.
Plymouth Gull

Post by Plymouth Gull »

Twas in the programme yesterday, not sure if theres anything on the OS yet, but it said that from the Barnet game onwards it'll be kids for a quid.

:)
westbaygull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by westbaygull »

Well, credit to the Board for that! In my opinion that is a huge, positive step and shows that they are also aware of public opinion. Let's hope that this will encourage more parents to bring their kids. Do you know the age limit - does this apply to under 6/12 or 16?
Plymouth Gull

Post by Plymouth Gull »

Unsure on the age limit, but I'd assume it's under 16s. Do they even have an Under 16 s/t anymore?

In my opinion it'd work best if it's under 18s.. get more people in I'd have thought..
westbaygull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by westbaygull »

Hmmm...my 16 year old has more disposable income than I do!!

Let's hope this is promoted everywhere now - O/S, Herald Express (online too, not just paper one), be good if the schools could get to know about it.