Olejnik signs

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
teeboo100
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: alex russell

Post by teeboo100 »

as if by magic there he is 2 out of 2 for teeboo
Regiment
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Regiment »

confirmed !!

http://www.torquayunited.com/page/News/ ... 74,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Brady

I Wish I Was There
DerbyGull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by DerbyGull »

Another good signing.
Good days work from Ling!!!

and Teeboo obviously!!
Richinns
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: Kevin Kalala

Post by Richinns »

Great signing - hope there are more to follow soon!
TUST member 328
Your club needs you. Join the TUST now - http://www.torquaysupporters.co.uk/
CP Gull

Post by CP Gull »

Based on their pedigrees, I reckon these two (Olejnik and Saah) make for very decent replacements for Bevs and Brano. They may lack a bit in experience by comparison, but considering their age (24) they have both played a heck of a lot of games and where they clearly have an added advatage is that they are still young enough to improve any maybe go on to bigger and better things.

Good day's work by Martin Ling - now we need to make sure that we sign effective replacements for Stanley - Easton would be nice - and at least a couple of quality forwards to replace the departed Robinson and Tomlin and the departing Zebroski and then I think we can start to believe that we may be allright next season after all.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

This signing is awesome!! As somebody with Austrian heritage i never thought i would live to see the day when one of my countrymen wore the yellow of my beloved Gulls. Absolutely bizarre but amazing. This has made up for all those weeks of waiting and having a pop at Martin, SORRY MARTIN PLEASE FORGIVE ME!
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
Alpine Joe
First Regular
First Regular

Post by Alpine Joe »

andygullagain
This signing is awesome!! As somebody with Austrian heritage i never thought i would live to see the day when one of my countrymen wore the yellow of my beloved Gulls.
This is just asking for trouble if the new goalkeepers shirt is yellow as well. ;-)
Richinns
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: Kevin Kalala

Post by Richinns »

Does anybody know how many years the new boys have signed on for? Suspect it is 2 but don't think it is mentioned on the OS?
TUST member 328
Your club needs you. Join the TUST now - http://www.torquaysupporters.co.uk/
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

Alpine Joe wrote:andygullagain This is just asking for trouble if the new goalkeepers shirt is yellow as well. ;-)
Quality! :clap: Didn't think of that mate! :-/ but i like red just as much as yellow anyway as it is the colour of our national team shirts so i suppose i can't wait to see him wearing the hallowed red ( goalie shirt ) of my beloved Gulls!! :lol: If anybody spots me at Torquay games i have an assortment of Austrian / German based tattoos down my arms. I have a RAMMSTEIN logo ( German Metal Band ) for those of you into Beyonce and NDubz and stuff, the Austrian eagle with german lettering and the club crest of my Austrian club who are RED BULL SALZBURG but i just call them FC SALZBURG coz we sold our souls to the corporates. Yes i could have broken ranks and joined the reformed 'fans club' of AUSTRIA SALZBURG ala WIMBLEDON / FC UNITED OF MANCHESTER but i chose not to. So back on the subject . If you see a bloke sporting bizarre Germanic tattoos at a Gulls game it is me. I support SALZBURG AND TORQUAY. Some other english fans will support their team and another foreign team to whom they may have a family link or if not, BARCELONA!!
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
royalgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Stevland Angus

Post by royalgull »

Welcome to the 'beast'. Should prove to be a good signing i reckon.
usagullmichigan
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by usagullmichigan »

who the f*** is Bevan
royalgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Stevland Angus

Post by royalgull »

Big fella, used to play in goal for us, was pretty good apart from he kicked worse than Stephen Hawking.
Colorado Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Colorado Gull »

Another great signing! Can't wait until we see him between the posts!
Formerly dannyrvtufc4life.
teeboo100
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: alex russell

Post by teeboo100 »

dont knock stephen hawkins hes our new forward
Jeff
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by Jeff »

Smashing days business for Ling.